Emmet x Reader

Considering my profile picture this is pretty obvious, isn't it? Plus my other book towards the end I started getting into my SubMas hype.

So here we go with my little happy boy! 手を叩いて 歩け らったった

Emmet sat in a rather large chair in his car. He hasn't had a challenger in so long. He was getting bored, sad, lonely. His twin brother said challengers would come soon anemic not to worry. But emmet did worry. He was alone.

Meanwhile you were battling your way through the cars. You needed to get your team stronger and the battle cars were the best way to go. It wasn't easy, though. But when was somethign Truely easy.

Your twentieth battle was nearing its end, with your Dewott slashing through his opponent with a razor shell. In no time at all the Liepard fell leaving you victor. Finally! Dewott ran to you and you embraced him tightly.

"We did it! Time for the boss!"

Dewott was so happy and so were you. You fed Dewott two stratus berries before walking yo to the large subway doors. You inhaled deeply with Dewott at your side. Your heart pounded in anticipation. 

On the other side of the door, Emmet just waited. He lost hope on any challengers coming today. The train was nearing its last stop and if he didn't have a battle by now there was no chance whatsoever in getting a bit of company. Emmet let his eyelids close in defeat. That's when he heard an almost alien metallic sound coming from in front poof him. His pupils adjusted to the face of a trainer and her faithful starter. He forced a fake grin on his face.

You managed to get over your rush of emotions in your veins and slide the subway door open. Dewott jumped into the room and landed in position, ready for another fight. Dewott was an energetic and quirky Pokemon, he loved to fight. You let a grin overcome your liod, reflecting the subway master's own. You flipped yoru hat backwards.

"Hello! I'm (Your name) and I'd like to challenge you!"

The white jacketed battle master stood up with a pokeball in hand. Dewott was ready to rock and roll. You met his titanium lustered eyes. Something was missing. His eyes and lips didn't match, like a lie. He threw the pokeball upwards and out came a Gauvantula. Bug/Electric dual type. You and Dewott had a strategy against these high voltage opponents, but that wasn't of your concern. His smile felt...wrong. It looked like it was hididnt something. His eyes dented and rusted over the original metalic color. His posture forcibly straight. Something was definitely wrong.

Emmet watched your smile fall as your eyes locked in His. Emmet was confused. His grin was faking optimism, but that's because he didn't know if you were a true battler or if you actually got here by chance. Sometimes people far too weak would come forward. People like them were the only challengers to approach hi  this past year, not to mention them being to underquannitive. Gauvantula was happy to be out and stretching his legs.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Emmet started at the girl, you, In front of him. She was asking if he's okay? That's new. He felt a pang of something in his chest for this challenger. What was that? Probably joy. Emmet nodded.

"Just rusty. Battles are infrequent in this car."

You raised an eyebrow with concern and Emmet tried to fake the same smile. But you weren't having any of it.

"Are you sure?"

Dewott relaxed position and Gauvantula mimicked this. A challenger would never ask his master questions like this, if there even was a challenger thst day. Emmet was lonely, and I only always seemed to busy for him anymore. He'd never play. Emmet wanted to play. Emmet wanted fun. Battles were fun, but only when both sides were serious.

Emmet stood there, his arms relaxed at his sides. His heart pounding as he stared Into your glistening brightly hued orbs. He grabbed the hem of his hat and tugged it down, giving a light overcast to his platinum eyes making them A color strongly resembling lead over silver. 

"You care?"

His higher voice cracking on the pronounciation Of r. You let your eyes reflect the pity your heart was feeling. It was like your compassion moisturized your heart and let the wrinkling desire for battle just flow out with the river. And these smilies were making no sense, just move on Evangeline!

Dewott looked over at you and walked back over to your side, exiting the profound field in the train car. Gauvantula cocked his head at this. He clearly was confused. He started listening to the conversation the trainer and his master were having.

"Of course. Everyone deserves to be happy. Including you. What's wrong?"

You stepped onto the field yourself and made small and modest strides to the taller train conductor. He just looked at you in awe. He has no clue what was going on. His fake smile fell an eternity ago. He thought on your words as you made your way across the room to him. Dewott following you.

You stood directly in front of Emmet. You see a glimmer of something fall from under his hat's hem. His eyes were completely shadowed over. You reach up with a delicate finger and wipe away a warm wet tear trailing down from his eye. You heard the male let out a hitched gasp.

"Don't cry, please. The battle can wait. Are you okay?"

This girl, the one Emmet literally just made met, showed him so much kindness he's never Had before he started crying. Dewott stepped back and over to Gauvantula, relieving information from the train master's own partner. Emmet was crying now. His higher voice gasping short and uneven breaths. He wrapped his arms around you, an unknown girl, and he used you as comfort.

You didn't mind this at all. He needed to let everything out. You couldn't even imagine how lonely Emmet was waiting endlessly in his little train car for the Next challenger. The battle didn't even concern you anymore. 

You needed to get him happy, for real.

That chapter got real And fast. Sorry it took so long. I started listening to a song on youtube And got sidetracked. Motto motto....

Any other vocaloid fans here? Just asking...

~Eva