Ingo x Reader

Okay listen to the to that and tell me that doesn't sound cool. Also request from Jackalight yet again so here we are.

You were at the battle subway just lounging around. You beat emmet And ingo And now you were just loitering around the final car, waiting for your healed team. Emmet went to heal your Pokémon and Ingo was standing there awkwardly.

Okay, the tension in the air was getting unbearable. You had to talk to him. He must feel bad because his win streak just went plop down the drain. Meh, he can suck it up this was getting too awkward.

"Thanks for the battle ingo."

"It's my job."

He answers with is normal emotionless voice. He answered quickly as if he was cutting you off. Awkward. You just held yourself and waited for emmet to walk back in. He was obviously more fun.

Emmet, than Arceus, lake day in right then and there and handed you your Pokémon. But Krookidile refused to get in his pokeball so he walked behind Emmet. Eh. He walked around with you everywhere all the time. 

"Krookidile! Thanks Emmet. For the battle and healing my team."

You put the poke balls away. Krookidile stood behind you looking cool like normal. Wait. Kool like normal. You glance over at Ingo who was just looking at his own Pokeball. Most likely Chandelure. It was his prized Pokémon after all. Emmet's was Gauvantula.

"No problem! Please stop by and challenge us again!"

Ingo scoffed.

"Emmet, you know nobody ever returns. Win or loss."

Emmet's smile faltered but never fell. He turned to his brother.

"Well we never know unless we ask!"

You giggled. Both brothers looked at you. Emmet full of hope, peace, and joy. Ingo full of doubt, and other negative emotions. Mostly doubt though. You just stared at bith if them with a smile.

"Of course I'll be back. I just need to get my gym badge from the Nimbassa gym then I'll  be back For more training."

Emmet cheered and ingo cocked an eyebrow. He didn't have to believe you. You knew this was the truth.

And you kept your word.