A/N

THIS IS MY RANT ON THE ANIME KISS HIM NOT ME.

HAVENT WATCHED, DONT READ. ILL GET ANOTHER ONESHOT OUT TONIGHT.

SPOILER HEAVY

I'll orginize this in a way with topics to rant about. And I'm saving my Mutsumi Irma last. Sorry bab.

Topics will Be ahead in italics and the next my rant on the topic

Topics will Be ahead in italics and the next my rant on the topic. Ready? Let's go!

________________________

Nanashima Shipping:)

You can literally shipmthis dude with anyone out of the main six except Mutsumi because he has no hints of that. Why? 

Well Serinuma is the harem anime protagonist so he has to be in love with her. I'll admit the episode was super cute with the Pooni Pooni Moon thing and his sister was a lovable character. He doesn't get a lot of development towards Serinuma and grows from a douche who likes her because she's hot to someone who he cares enough about to publicly humiliate himself.

Then we got Igarashi. Oh boy this one is hinted at so hard. Near the begingin of the series, the first episode actually, Serinuma And her friend A ship them together so hard! Even though they both have crushes on Serinuma, they have their definite moments like the mouth to mouth in episode seven and the kiss in episode four. Their cannon ship name is either five/seven or seven/five depending on who you think would dominate. My money is thst they're versible. It would be funny to see Nanashima submit though.

Next is Shinomiya. This one had quite a lot of hints but not as much. This is the typical rivals fighting couldn't be more different ship. I kinda feel guilty thinking abkut it but it's kinda cute. Ecspecially in episode six. They both kinda like do her because she said hit so when she got fat again they pushed her. Ultimately in the end they found a way to get her to exercise the fat away. A point system. And Nan so holding hands with Shino in the beginning. Despite the last insentive being a five/Seven Kiss, it was mostly a Nana x Shino episode overall.

Lastly we have Nishina and Nana. This would be the underrated power couple because they are the most passionate and aggressive in all honesty. Since the episode seven boats, they're hatred was formed together to take down Igarashi in the boat and that's kinda sparked the ship for me. If this was a serious ship, some people gonna die.

I personally ship Nanashima with either Igarashi or Shinomiya because I was swayed by the show with all the moments. Both ships are cute. And, as you probally guessed, I ship none of the above with Serinuma. I'll get to that in a second.

________________________________

Serinuma Shipping/Mutsumi is best boy:)

She is shipped with everyone in the show. Instead of explaining everyone and why they have their motives, I'll jsut explain my ship of Mutsumi x Serinuma.