Ilima x Reader

Not exactly a request but still for detectivefabulous because she loves these. Hmmm... I need to think of a....

Ah! 

You wouldn't mind if I use a Scene from Kiss Him Not Me, would you?

YES ITS A MUTSUMI SCENE, DEAL WITH IT!!! HE IS BEST BOY

Okay, storytime!

You were flustered from all the boys asking you out Recently. You agreed to everyone, not to be rude, but you certainly needed a break! With Kiawe and Gladion taking you first and still having a date with Hau later it was all so stressful!

That's when your current date sat down in front of you. You were at a nice outdoor cafe. Ilima graciously rode with you on Pidgiot to Kalos and you both sat in the quiet city of Lumious. Time different from Alola to Kalos is like America to Germany. Huge leap.

Ilima was a comforting presence and made you relax just sitting there. It was the major stress reliever form the big events happening today. But after this is a dinner date so you couldn't eat too much.

Ilima got himself a small box of toruffles and you got a small sliver of cheesecake. Both of you had an espresso to make you less depresso. And for the energy boost. You both were clearly just enjoying the sounds of the city.

"Rough day so far? My apologies. We are being too straightforward."

"No! No! It's fine Ilima! I, just a little worn down is all..."

You looked down at your cheesecake and the looked up at the smiling gentlemanly dreamboat in front of you. He grabbed his second to last toruffle and lifted it before reaching across the table.

"Say aaah, (Your name)-sama."

You blushed scarlet and closed your eyes, letting the dark chocolate hit your tongue. You bit down when you were sure he retracredmhis fingers and you savored the taste! You havent even Had a bite of your cheesecakes yet!

Ilima smiled as you hummed with delight. He took the last one into his mouth and also took in the dark chocolate bitterly mixing with the minty aftertaste and sweeter white chocolate shavings from the top.

You looked down at your full cheesecake. It was impossible to eat this yourself! It would ruin your appetite even more. And Ilima graciously fed you his trouffle.... you grabed the plastic fork and lifted up a bite carefully. You kept it balanced and looked into his dreamy gray eyes.

"Ilima?"

You didn't say the full thing because he nodded beaming. He opened wide as you placed the fork between his soft lips and he closed them around the cheesecake, happily taking in the savory creamy flavors of the cheese and white chocolate. Plus you like yours with a little raspberry sauce on top adding more brightness to the whole flavor profile. I know my sweets, okay? Don't judge

"Vkusno!" Get that reference and I instantly will love, support, And follow you.

You smiled, proud of thst as you took your fork and had a bite as well. You didn't think anything of it because you were so tired to realize. Ilima blushed a bit though seeing this. Three very jealous boys who rode on Charizard here we're watching in vain. At least Hau still had a turn to go through to woo you.

"You're right! This is really good!"

You beamed causing Ilima to grin. He took your hands form across the table and looked deep into your eyes. The other boys panicked. They had to stop Ilima!

"(Your name)-sama... I-"

"LOOK A PIKIPEK!!!"

Hau yelled. Kiawe And Gladion facepalmed. Ilima sighed and you were just confused at everything. Ilima resumed quickly before he could be interrupted.

"I love you. Be mine?"

Everything clicked. That's why they all wanted to go on dates! They all were in love with you! Classic harem anime protagonist moment! Duh! You smiled and nodded. 

"I'd love to be yours, but I still owe Hau the date."

"Reasonable. But for now let's enjoy our time, my dear~" Boop Boop McScoot

With that, the three left in defeat as you continued feeding Ilima your cheesecake. It was good, okay?! Better than Cheesecake Factory! THAT SAYS A LOT!!!

How was this? I kinda liked this one more than the other because Ilima is kinda like Mutsumi. Here I go again. It must be annoying. Once I get this rental off my chest I promise I'll try and tone down the obsession!

~Eva