Wally x Reader

Request by Livingsolo909

Here you both were, awkwardly fidgeting while on a date watching the contest spectacular. Movies are overrated, plus his friend Ruby was competing so why not watch? 

But both of you were smol, shy, and cinnamon rolls. Neither of you knew what to do on a date. Well, you read novels about it but there was no way you'd be brave enough to kiss him by the end of this! So here you were, struggling to even touch eachother. 

Then it happened! The magic moment!

You're hand brushed his and you finally decided to grip it. Wally had a smol gASP bing the smol he is. Then his fingers entwined with yours. You blushed so hard. He blushed so hard. You both together practically lit up the entire spectator's seats.

You held hands the entire time.

You and Wally held entwined fingers for almost two hours.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Then after the whole thing was over you got up and out of there. Your hands were still entwined as he led you to the lobby. 

"Uh, thanks for coming with me."

He stammered. Aww. He was cute, but you were she so you'd never say you thought that out loud. You didn't know what now so you just awkwardly hugged him.

You hugged Wally. Wait, that was wrong italics. You hugged Wally!

Oma!

And,

Guess what,

He hugged you back!

HE HUGGED YOU BACK HE HUGGED YOU BACK HE HUGGED YOU BACK!!!!

BEST. DAY. EVER!!!

That was literal garbage I'm so sorry.

~Eva