SubMas x Reader

This is both of PokemonGladion's requests merged into one. I have a lot to say right now so bear with me.

About this fic, it kinda is my first attempt at a true poly ship and it's based off the song Trick and Treat. If someone has the UTAUloid program and some mad animating skills I'd love to see this!

I've made it to the end of episode six of Kiss him not me and my Ships are dying! WHYYYYYYY!!! It's like it's forcing me to want to ship together Kae and Nishina! Not to mention Nanashima with Igarashi being ditched for Nanashima and Shinomiya! I do ship that now but what about my boi Mutsumi? He's the too handsome cinnamon roll! STUPID ANIME!!!!

I had a mysterious daydream about GoodGuyGhastly (youtuber, look him up I love his videos) making a top ten Pokémon fanfictions and My Pokemon: Rising Vengance was number three. Not My xreaders And oneshot summer because of rules to the list. So when I was bored I legit created a whole runon YouTube video for a guy's channel, thinking in his voice, including my own works for his video. I remember the exact words I used too! I'm such an attention whore!

Now, without further annoying Author's notes... Reader Beware, you're in for a scare.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

You step down into the darkness of the Subway station where you were told the allusive battle train would hone your skills. Little did you know two very lonely twins were longing for your arival

"Deeper in, deeper in, a sweet voice lures you Into the depths Of The station quietly."

A deep And masculine voice puffed through the walls. The lights were off going Into the Unova underground and only the bright Nimbassa city above alluminated your path. 

"Come on in, come on in, I know you want to go deeper in the train for exp."

The same voice as a Cheshire frown flashed before your eyes before the light was gone and you were deep in the underground. A lighter, cheerier, less sinister yet terribly creepy voice sung the next part of the eerie melody.

"Hurry up, hurry up, just run as fast as you can in this empty station so dark."

A Cheshire grin flashed before you and faded again. You heard the subway open it's doors but you were blinded by darkness.

"Just come on, just come on. I promise you it will Be so much fun-"

Two people beside you, thst you couldn't see, grabbed your Arms. Thier voices were drastically different in tone yet they'd belnded so beautifully and creepily.

"So get on your mark!"

You were Thrown into the subway where a few dimly lit purple candles similar to litwick flew ominously. Your captors were the subway masters themselves. Their eyes reflected something unholy. You knew them as Ingo and Emmet. Emmet had the smile, Ingo had the frown. Ingo opened his mouth to sing again. What was this song? Why was this creepy? What did they want with you?

What you didn't know is that the subway has been without challengers for a year. The brothers promised not to let the next one go.

"The cinnamon stick's filled with magic, spells get cast so frequently."

His words made no sense as his brother chimed in after him.

"Just imagine you are swimming in the sweetest syrups in the whole wide world! Dreams are here to relieve you of your stress so no need for crying like a mess."

You lifted your hand to see tears. Ingo looked as though he was scolding you as Emmet grabbed your hand sweetly. Was this him trying to comfort you in your kidnapping? You hated to admit it, But the maple words made you less tense and let your guard down. The deep voice rumbled again.

"All Of these treats are Heaven made by hand-"

Ingo And Emmet sat by you on each side, grabbing one hand. Their voices chorused together in each ear.

"So have one and drift into sleep."

Like it was a spell, you fell cold. Emmet giggled and Ingo held his grin of satisfaction back. Emmet sung a little but more under his breath.

"Once you drift into sleep you will be surrounded by these images of me. Once you take your blindfold off you'll be able to see reality."

Emmet kisses your soft sleeping wrists handing the unconscious girl to his brother to pin your hands over your head, singing himself.

"You'll be able to see your hands tied up and all of your limbs dragging at the heels. At this point you've given up so it's a lovely deal-"

All together now.

"Ah"

Your eyes flipped back to see the spell affecting you as if the fake hospitality was brainwashing you. Was a psychic pokemkn manipulating this? Or a ghost? Those ominious purple flames came form Chandelure, who is marionetting you to make his twin trainers happy.

And happy they will be.

Yeah I only did the first half of the song because this author is lazy and had really good ideas in class for Pokémon: Actualizing Stipulation And  need to wrote them down before I forget! 

Thanks for reading this crap and I might do a part two later on for the rest of the song....maybe not. I'm also a little swamped... I can take it though! It's not like I have homework! Heh... YO, WHAT'S THE ASNWER TO NUMBER THREE!?

~Eva