Emmet x Reader

I Bet I surprised PokemonGladion by doing this one second. Yeah. Her other requests were so good im making an EMMET FLUFF the SECOND LEAST FAVORITE of her requests! Yeah. Something's wrong here.

Cuddles, who doesn't love them?

Just entangling yourself in a big mess of blankets, hair, clothes, and bae. Oh and don't forget the Joltiks. We have to love the joltiks. Joltiks are love, Joltiks are life. 

Gotta love the Joltiks man.

Sonhere you were enjoying cuddle waddle time. Car door locked because it's not like you get any visitors anyway lolz. You were just hugged up to Emmet like normal. You both giggled like crazy because the Pokémon were tickling you while trying to find the perfect spot. That's what she said.

"Emmet the joltik is on my leg!"

"Aww! Adorable! Now hush, it's cuddle time. Sleepy time."

You loved how adorably childish he was. You give him a wide grin to match his own and nuzzkled up to his chest. His heart was not fast like it was the first time, it actually slowed and relaxed. A good sign.

You both adored eachother. It was love.

This was a short but I don't know how to drag out fluff! I'm so sorry and I kinda just want to listen to music but meh, I took a challenge.

Pokemon Boiz OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara