Cilan x Reader

Request by Ixorawell and here we go! 

Little Helper AU

You Were sitting at your computer, easy to do stuffs and work like normal. But you had a little helper at your side by the power of god and anime.

Your little helper was nenderoid sized Cilan from Pokemon Black/White. It was the Kaito adorable thing! He was about five I chest tall and was totally chibi! You fed him little popcorns and m&m's. 

His eyes were large and green and he held your pencils and art stuffs hen you needed it. You were an artist who made money off of animations and stuff like that. You did soeedpaints and you made animation. YouTube was your job and you took no shame in it.

Plus you had a cute little Cilan who had a tiny little voice and wore a tiny little hutler's Outfit like he has in the games! But tiny! He was your little helper and YOU LOVED IT!!!

"Cilan, can I have the forest green colored pencil?"

You are sked your little helper. He nodded and trodden on your desk to you box of assorted colors. He took the one matching his eyes and trodden along to you. You just finished with the pale peach color when his tiny hands nudged your fingers.

"I got it! Anything else? I'd be happy to be of service."

SO KAWAII!!!! You smiled at him and took the colored pencil and gave him the color you just finished now using.

"Please sharpen this back to point and place it back where it belongs."

He nodded and gave you an adorable salute. Aww. He trodden to the electric sharpener and climbed it like a mountain. He took the pencil and sharpened it after using it like a pole vault and launching himself and it to your assorted pencils ultimately putting it where it belongs. 

Cilan had this little system and it was fun for him. What else could you want? He trodden back to you. He looked at your large drawing and it was a portrait of him but big, like in the anime. He had correct proportion in this art. He smiled.

"Oh, Like it Cilan? It's you."

He hphazed at it, enjoying him a tiny normal size. Maybe then he wouldn't have to settle for your little helper and maybe be much more. He got little affectionate head rubs and finger hugs but since he was so tiny he couldn't get much else. Then suddenly he had a plan. He nudged your hand. You looked at him. 

"Up! Up!"

He sounded like a little kid, but who were you to disobey his commands! You rested your hand down so he could climb on. You lifted him up to your face and smiled at him. He was right in front of your mouth so you can look him in the eyes. What you didn't know is that this isn't what he wanted.

He slipped forward and pressed his tiny lips on your lip. Your bottom lip had a tiny tingle of sensation and you watched Cilan do this. His kawaii face flushed red. You pulled your hand back in a flinch causing Cilan to fall down on your palm.

"Cilan I-"

"I know I'm not big but I still love you!"

He cried out like a tsundere. You smiled wide st him and you placed him on your shoulders, lifting your hair away from him.

"There, now you can feel big with me. And I love you too."

He sat on your shoulder while to finished the portrait of Big Cilan. He felt big with you. Together you were big.