Brycen x Reader

You know, the ice type guy everyone in Unova knows! Yeah, request for StormRaider101 and here we go.

You know what needs to be a thing? This guy singing Dancing Samurai

You know what needs to be a thing? This guy singing Dancing Samurai. No? Okay, fine. Wait a second...

THIS DUDE IS A LEGIT POKÉMON?! WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!

Okay, he's probs super OOC so...bear with me through this storytime.

You enter the polestar studios with your Partner, Scrafty. You look around and you isntsmtly catch onto the actor who's been making you fangirl, Brycen.

You were from Icuris City yourself, so you knew all about your gym leader, and his appearances as Brycen man. Your favorite movie was Brycen Man! Legit that's the movie name. Look it up. ALSO HE IS A POKÉMON OMG

You, apparently, made an impression on the star without realizing it. He's seen you around back home, plus you challenged his gym several times until you won. You'd never quit at something. Whenever there was a big event, he'd see you there. He's also seem a bit of your personal life. Your Dad is a single Dad, his wife leaving after she gave birth to you. You had an onlder sister and she left to go To Johto a long time Ago. How Brycen knew? He grew interested in his seemingly number one fan and spoke with your Dad himself.

So Brycen wasn't surprised to see you. He expected you, in facts. Today was the live shooting of Brycen Man three and the public would have a chance to take a photo shoot with him in his new And improved costume.

You had the flyer in your grass and Scrafty at your side. Scrafty was just as big of a fan of Brucen becuase of his strength and respect towards foes. You met with his eyes. His new costume was similar to the old with the exact color scheme. The difference was that his leaotard was a bit less revealing and there were some elements of black where there was once exposed skin. It's made him look a thousand times more bada$$. You could have squeed right there.

Brycen glances at you and lets a smile form under his eggplant colored mask. He turns to you and away from the reporters he was currently talking to. The camera points to you and you freeze, Scrafty smiles and waves to everyone. Brycen speaks.

"Ah, there she is. She's been to every event. I consider her my number one fan."

HIS NUMBER ONE FAN?! He flashes you a smile and you bring the flyer c,one to yoru hesrt, clearly over stimulated. Scrafty Jumps up and gives Brycen a high five. Brycen, in his Brycen-Man costume, beds down to Scrafty's Level. The dumbfounded reporter and camera man record every second.

"I remember you. You were a Scraggy at our first encounter. It's nice to see how you've grown with your trainer. Oh?"

Scraggy flashes the Icuris City badge from his little bandana you gave him. That was the one badge you didn't place in your case. Scrafty worked his whole carrier with you to earn thst badge, he could wear it with pride. You sit on your knees behind Scraggy. Your Partner lets the badge shine with the right angle.

"This is the badge you both earned. You must take a lot of pride in thst victory. Why don't you help us out? Your trainer too. Right, (Your name)?"

He looked in your eyes, even though he wore a mask. You're heart went BOOM Andy you we're helpless. You nodded hastily and he stands up. HE KNEW YOUR NAME LATE REACTION OMA!!! He reached a hand to you and you took it. You were going to help out with Brycen Man three! 

Oh, not before being ambushed by questions. Duh.

Yep, OOC. BUT OMA HE IS A POKÉMON!!! WHERE CAN I CATCH ME A BRYCEN-MAN!?

~Eva