Ingo x Reader

This one is for another amazing friend of mine, PokemonGladion, who has her own book! Check it out ok her profile because she deserves WAY MORE than me!

I was thinking of this one while eating cereal, so here we go I'm gonna write it down AWWW YEEEEEEAH!!!

But before we do, any animators or people with UTAUloids for Emmet And Ingo? If yes I have two things I'm super desperate to see. Emmet And Ingo singing Twiright Prank, Emmet And Ingo singing Trick and Treat, And Emmet, Ingo, And [White(?) or Cilan(?) or N(?)] singing LovelessXXX. PWEASE!?

Otay, STORYTIME MAH FANPEOPLEZ

You covered your eyes with your arms as the blow of the power recoil flashed through the train. Your hair went backwards and flew out of whatever style you put it in.mjust going behind your head with the powerful gust of energy in the train.

You scooted back a bit but you dug your feet into the ground to minimize movement. Once you felt it was safe you retracted your arms from the protective position and met eyes with the Subway master you were currently battling, on the last stand.

Beartic And Haxorus Both went back to their respective positions after the collision of Dragon claw and ice punch. Both Pokémon panting and clearly damaged. One Pokémon left for each side. This would conclude the battle.

"End it with Dragon Rage!"

"Hold it back with Blizzard!"

The dragonic aura collided headfirst with the powerful snowstorm summoned by your Beartic. You clenched your fists at your sides, seeing the Haxorus's move overpowering your own pokemon's. You had to be bold and brash, unexpecting. The Dragon Rage was closing in...

"SHEER COLD NOW!!!"

Your opponent, the black jacketed conductor, flinched hard. Haxorus's eyes went wide as the ice bounced the Dragon Rage back at it along with a wave of ice and snow instantly KOing the Haxorus. You held yourself together to keep yourself warm in the sheer cold coming from Beartic. The conductor was clutching his jacket close to his body as the ice froze the rim and wall street of the train.

You won by the skin of your teeth.

You shivered as you ran into your pokemon's Wide arms and gave him the biggest bear hug in the history of bear hugs. Get it? Bear hug?

Ingo frowned as he had Haxorus return to his pokeball. You returned Beartic and smiled widely. Despite the loss, the Kundera conductor had a gleam in his eye. You bowed quickly, the ice fading due to the lack of a certain ice bear.

"Thanks for the battle! It was awesome!"

He huffed a little breath and you stood back up straight, sticking out your hand. He took it in his own gloved one and shook it. Something tugged his lips upwards, you could tell it was a forgin feeling to him.

Ingo was shocked. He hasn't been beaten in a long history of forever. This trainer took a large risk using sheer cold like thst in the end. Was it Fate? Luck? Desperation? Or a bond stronger than the steel of this boxcar?

"It was my pleasure. Thank you for riding with us today. I'm afraid I'm your last stop."

"Aww! Bummer!"

You beamed at the conductor and a tiny of pink dusted his cheeks under his hat. He looked off to the side because of this. Oblivious you didn't have a clue. Then an idea struck you.

"Hey! You don't get out of the train station much, do you?"

He looked at you quizzically. What kind of question was that? He shook his head no as a deveish smirk crossed your face. 

Ingo was confused greatly by your statement. Why would you ask if he's been out of the car? It was his duty to be one of the subway bosses. Of course he'd Ben in the train with his brother, Emmet. You already defeated Emmet before.

"Why don't we all go up to Nimbassa city on the Ferris Wheel?! It will be loads of fun! Promise!"

It was the perfect idea to you. As a thank you for the battle you'd take him, and maybe Emmet if he wanted to go, to the Amusement Park! You've been on all the rides at least five times! You were an expert! Ingo And Emmet looked like they needed a bit of fun.

I go was startled at you suggesting this. The Nimbassa amusement park?! Ingo had never been on an amusement ride in his life! Of course, Emmet would love the suggestion. It just wasn't ingo's kind of espresso. He looked at you. You looked so enthusiastic. You had the same amount of energy, maybe even more, than when you challenged him. You won none of the less. The least Ingo could do was join you. Ingo let out a sigh.

"Let's heal our teams first and I'll fetch Emmet. He'll be ecstatic."

"I'm sure! Yay! I'm going to the amusement park with the two strongest trainers in Unova!"

Secretly, on the bridge of his nose was a inferno of blush he suppressed with no his normal emotionless look. Only a scatter of pink dots shone through his nerve of steel. He tugged down the brim of his hat and smiled as he followed you back to Emmet's car. He watched you skip along the way.

Cute, huh? I tried. This was fun but not as fun as teasing Cilan! Seriosuly, that's was fun to write! I'm taking a short break for now. Lunchtime. The greatness of not being in school today, eating whenever the heck you want.

Love you! ❤️💙💜

~Eva