Chili x Reader

I'm sorry for not following your requests and making them super dang short PokemonGladion ur I know you'll forgive me because you love me. Platonically. Honestly I love this one so STORYTIME!

You FINALLY were in your home region with your boyfriend! YES!!! You couldn't tell who was more excited: you, Buneary (your partner), or Chili. 

"Woah I wanna check out Sunnyshore city! It looks so cool!"

He was browsing through a pamphlet in the airport. You just landed in Sinnoh with your boyfriend. You had a giant contest coming up and you planned to join in just for funsies. Plus it was your birthday tomorrow so you and Chili would stay the week at your place. 

AWW YEAH drinking apple cider until midnight And playing Mario kart! That's the perfect idea of a vacation! Buneary seems to like fizzy cola so it's a win win win! 

So you took the pamphlet out of Chili's hands, making him pout. You struggled to keep a straight face while saying:

"The contest hall isn't in Hearthome City, so we'll be staying there'll, plus Mum and Pop live there."

Chili nodded okay, which you didn't expect him to do. He took your wrist and bolted away with your luggage dragging behind you. Before you ask: yes they do the sign thing at airports like in real life.

Chili caught onto a large, extravagant sign with both of your names and booked it there. You were laughing while being dragged along like another suitcase. When chili was hyped he was HYPED!!! Just like your childhood friend Barry. Wonder where he is? Probably catching Pokémon.

"Hey! I'm chili! You must be (your name)'s parents!"

He energetically shook both of their hands, leaving them dumbfounded st his energy. You just snickered. This would be fun. Ecspecially for the lazy Pokémon that's roamed your house. This would be fun.

These are so short I'm so sorry!

~Eva