Gold x Reader

Give a prize to TopHatWolfie for six requests in one day! They requested on the other book so you won't see the comment. She asked specifically for a shy reader, as I recall, for gold so here we are!

Heads up I'm terrible my at writing flirtatious perverts with raven hair. Meaning I can't write gold to save my life. Sorry I'm advance.

You shyly made the way at the back of the group, despite you got there first. Irma other people wanted to talk to Gold thst was okay, you weren't innocent urgent need of talking to the boy of your dreams.

You held your partner's, Houndoom's, pokeball In your hand. This Pokémon had all the bravery for you. You wanted to just meet Gold. Just once try and speak to him about how much he inspires you. But no, you'd never find the courage to push through the fangirls.

At the back of everyone you sighed. You could see a glimpse of Gold's gold eyes. They were dreamy. But that's when it happened. His eyes met yours. It took you a minute to realize he was looking at you. A blush exploded in your face. You helped and looked down at Houndoom's pokeball. Way to go, you messed up again.

Gold blinked, his flirty smirk evaporated for a second. He thought to himself: who's she? I haven't seen her before. She's pretty... Gold completely ignored the fangirls in frontman of him asking him to sign their ultra ball hats, matching his.

You just cringed And blushed to yourself. He looked at you. He looked you in the eye!!!! A smile overtook your lips and a tiny squeal made its way out of your vocal chords. You clutched Houndoom's pokeball. You fangirled to yourself. It may seem like nothing, but to a shy girl eye contact was a huge feat!

Gold flinched back Into His right mind when the girls in front of him stared whining his name. He looked at them quickly before focusing at where you were. Of course, he could only see the back of your head now. But you were still there.

"H-Hey. Give me a sec ladies?"

The fangirls were appalled as he osuned his way through the crowd. All the way yo the back where you were being a shy, smol bean. You felt a hand on your shoulder and you let out a yelp and turned to meet with the sameness gold eyes and happy-go-lucky smile thst playged your mind.

"G-g-g-gold?!"

"Easy, If you stutter any harder I'm scared you'll faint."

It took everything in your power to stay where you were. This was your chance! But you felt a nosebleed coming on. Your face was blistering hot with boiling blood as your heart thumped and pounded against your chest.

"A-ah! Th-thank you f-for inspiring m-me!"

You said It! Relief washed over your being but he was still right there, a hand on your shoulder. His smile reflected into your eyes. He did the classic arm behind shoulder thing. He closed his eyes and let out a dreamy laugh.

"Aww, thanks for being a fan!"

Gold reopened his eyes to see the super kawaii girl blushing even harder, if that was even possible. What was this fast pace his heart was racing at? What was this heat scalding his face? Whatever it was it was new and he liked it! Gold was scared if he left you, this feeling would vanish.

"Hey, wanna grab a coffee or something at a cafe?"

Your mouth went Agape. Your arms went to your sides, pokeball still grasped in your hand. The fangirls watching were screeching like banshees. Gold just smiled in your eyes. You were speechless. 

Gold looked desperately in your eyes. This feeling, how did he live without it?! He saw a small nod on your head and he grinned, wrapping his arm around you. He didn't know why, he felt like it. He could feel you cringe, then melt at his touch. Heh, cute.

"Ready to go?"

You hummed shyly as the fangirls watched you walk off with Gold. You were a blushing mess the entire time. Gold found you cute though, plus?

That's one of Six! Next up! WOOO!!!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

~Eva