A/N

Oh my motherf*cking ARCEUS EVANGELINE!!! Why the f*ck would you put ANOTHER author's note Three one Shots after the previous one with only five one shots before it! You needy attention whore!!! Just write us some f*cking fan fiction like a good little wattpadians! You owe us for a lack of one Shots yesterday! You stupid f*ck!

I know. I know that's what you're thinking and I'm probably losing all my readers by constantly making author's notes and straying form the book with worthless ideas that will get me no where and aren't even creative.

I'm literally the worst wattpadians author in this website. I'm sorry. I promise daily updates and if I can't even do that right... I mean, I keep putting up author's notes and now here I am. I'm just an annoying retard, right?

Just write some fanfiction!

Yes, I know that's what you're thinking. I do have ideas but I have no clue how to do them myself,  I request them onto other books. Speaking of other books please go check them out. The ones in my reading list, they're  thousand times better than my sh*try fics. You'd like them better.

 Now I have a few reasons why I made this.

One- this is me being a little c*nt b*tch but requests? I don't have much I spirstion for one Shots so I read other works to trying and get inspired. Requests inspire me and if you give me a basic prompt, even better!

Two- For those of you who actually read Oblivion/Rejuvination when I puts it up I deleted it. I hated how anticlimatic and watered down I made Team Venom appear and how I did the starter thing so I completely wiped it. I'll try again later after I have a full plan sketched out in a spiral. That's how I came up with Rising Vengance anyway.

Three- I want to apologize for a lack of updates this morning. I only go at out the Kiawe x Reader And I was interrupted several times. My life is just blooming out again and my time is slipping. I'm so sorry! See, I'm on a diet and I went to check the scale with my Mom. She's suffering with me. I only lost two pounds when I wanted to lose five so I was pretty bummed. After that I went on a three mile walk with my Dad. We're starting to do that daily now. When I came home I threw with him. I'm a softball catcher, I can't let my arm get rusty. Tryouts were postponed so.... After that I had my two neighbors begging me to go outside and a friend who called for me while i was away. I played with the boys (baseball players) for a while until I came back inside to call the friend back. She was busy so now I'm about to take a shower because I smell like the glameow dragged me in. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! FUn fact, though, ones of the little boys asked me if I had pimples and i said I had red freckles. I think it was a good recovery? Idk.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry!

I'm the worst Author ever! I can't belive myself and how sh*tty I am to you with so infrequently updates! It's a motherf*cking Saturday! I should be spamming this book with chapters but noooooo I have to be a female dog and just neglect this book.

I'm sorry!

~Eva