Ilima x Reader

It looks like NdragonEyes found one of my refusals yet again! I won't name them because everyone will hate me for refusing to do this guy. So thst should under wraps. Onto this oneshot! 

You were with Ilima in his room. You laid on his bed while he finished doing some work at his desk. He asked you here today to hang out. You've been doing thst a lot recently.

Huh, his bed still had the smells that defined Ilima. It was as I felt his scent was fresh in the bed. But how could thst be if he was out at his trial all day and then justness came here with you? Huh. 

The smell of cotton candy and a small hint of axe body spray and some vanilla filled your nose. The primary's sweet smells of Ilima. Ilima who was only an arm's length away. It kinda made you want to reach out to him and pull him into cuddles.

But he didn't know you liked him. That would ruin your friendship, right? He just wanted to hang it up and be best friends like normal. Make up for lost time while he was away in Kalos. But then... why did you want it so bad?

Ilima didn't know what to do. He lied about having to do work so he can compose himself. He had everything planned. First just get you comfortable in his presence, then suggest going out for dinner, then taking a  moonlight stroll around town before coming back here and taking the rose and ring he hidden and asking you to be his girlfriend.

He had a game plan, but his nerves were going AWOL and his stomach was churning like crazy. He couldn't do this! After weeks of preparation he had the girl he loved more than Pokémon battles themselves in his bedroom, on his bed. She honestly looked like she could fall asleep without any regrets on his bed... that's beside the point! He just needed to talk to you now. Then he can get the plan started.

"All done. Now (your name), anything new? I'd love to hear it my dear." Boop.

You sat up in his bed, much to the matress's dismay. You looked in his infinite sea called eyes. They reflected the ocean's gray waves. His hair was soft and pun like fresh cotton candy out of the machine. His skin was like powdered horn cocoa yet to ne added to the milk. Yes you have hot cocoa with milk, not water. It was a weird quirk about you he also loved about you. 

"With me? I've just been kaxpzing around Hau'oli and sightseeing with my Pokémon. Since I tried the island challenge and failed we haven't really done anything..."

Ilima almost forgot you lost in the elite four against Acerola. He saw your smiled falter which made his heart shatter. But you picked yourself back up metaphorically/emotionally and smiled at him,

"But that just means I'm near you more so that's a major pro. It practically outweighs all the cons!"

This statement out of your mouth made Ilima swell up with happiness. He looked down at his hands while sitting in his computer chair. He took a deep breath, confusing you. He met your eyes again and smiled his polite smile.

"My dear, how does dinner sound?" Boop.

Dinner? Huh. You could eat but you weren't too hungry. If Ilima was then sure, it would eat with him. A dinner date with him made you the happiest girl in the entire world. You reciprocated his smile and nodded.

"Sure, dinner sounds nice."

Then he stood up and took your hand. He pulled you off the bed and had you stand up. He was awfully close. Both of you were oblivious to the other's blush.

Ilima led you, by hand, to the Malsadas resteraunt. You enjoyed a perfect dinner, joking with eachother and just all around talking. You were saddened when you both finished eating. He is sited on paying but you secretly payed the tip.

He walked with you back to his house, or should you say mansion? Nah it's his house, as he called it himself. He stopped in front of the doorway, leaving you hanging. You tried to look around to see what he was grabbing out of the bushes.

He turned around with a single red rose and a ring with your birthstone on the top of a golden band. You gasped. Wait, weren't you both too young for marriage? No, wait. The law was if both legal guardians of the bride and groom give consent then two minors can get hitched. DOES THST MEAN HE CONSULTED BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS AND THEY SAID IT WAS OAKY FOR YOU TO GET MARRIED!? OMG OMG OMG!!! Wait, you had to be overthinking this. It probably wasn't marriage. 

"My dear, my beloved, my gem and my rose. Please will you be my girlfriend?" Boop Boop Boop boopity Boop.

That had to be the most romantic thing ever! Tears swollen in your eyes you nodded before tackling him into a hug. YOU WERE DATING ILIMA YOU WERE DATING ILIMA YOU WERE DATING ILIMA!,,,

BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!