Gladion x Reader

Guess who just finished the plotmof legit the most epic Pokémon game ever? That's right! This fangirl right here! Yo girl, Evangeline Hisahoshi! 

*turns to guzma*

Did I do it right?

*Gizma gives a thumbs up*

Nice! Anywho my good friend requested this a little while ago. PokemonGladion apparently loves Neko and her little edge,red so she asked me to mix it up and make this little one shot so HERE WE GO BABY!!!

You walk into Gladion's room. You were hanging with Lillie after the defeat of her Mother. Lusamine committee suicide after she was ripped away from her research and all hopemof finding her husband. This left Lillie and Gladion alone in the Aether Foundation.

You looked after them like the mother thst had left them from this world. You couldn't sleep and it was midnight. You just checked on Lillie again and it was time to make sure Gladion was still asleep. 

You crack open the door to see a poof of pink glittery clouds and the blonde boy you grew to love still sleeping. You walk over carefully to examine him, making sure whatever that was wasn't lethal.

You are now at the edge of the edgelord's bed and saw blonde cat ears with a matching golden tail sticking out of Gladion. Stars filled your eyes as you fought the urge to stroke the now peaceful boy. How did this happen? Probably that one Aether Worker who toyed around with different chemicals and made thst for a Prank.

You couldn't resist reaching out to Gladion any longer. Your delicate fingers tapped and rubbed the soft fur Poking off the top of his head. You could feel using sensitive ears twitch and see his tail flicker. His nose scrunches up as he sits up. The blanket falling off of his chest to reveal his silk pajamas.

"Wha....(Your name)? Why are you here right neow?"

He didn't notice the purr or mews In his voice. You just sat next to him on the bed and reached for his tail. He stiffened when your fingertips brushed the velvety fur. He looks to his new tail and his face grows red.

"HOW DID-"

You place your palm over his lip and whisper:

"Lillie is asleep, Hush. I don't know how you went Neko but just relax. I can find a cure in the morning."

Gladion would only relax when you expertly began giving him affection. Petting hdid ears and tail made him lay back down and begin to purr. He slowly fell back a sleep. When he did so you couldn't bite back your soft chuckles. 

You had a sleeping cat-boy in your lap.

This sucked and was short but I'm rusty from one Shots, okay?! Here's a little dare, listen to the N's room track from Black/White and try and tell me It aint creepy!

It's good To be back in action.

~Eva