Gladion x Reader

Six out of seven, here we go. After I do all of them these for TophatWolfie I'm probally going to stay as a ghost to reply to comments then SLEEP. 

Before i go on, did no one notice the ring in the Roark fic? Seriosuly? Pink pearls, blue diamonds, silver platinum. COME ON!!! I'm trying here!

Whatever. STORYTIME. (Wow, already channeling my inner edgelord. Also probs OOC.)

You strolled around Akala island with no goal in mind. Just strolling under the stars. That's when a small little Vulpix ran from the bushes, yelping.

You took the poor, Hurt ice type into your arms. You looked back where it came from to see a Team Skull Grunt running with his Zubat towards the Alolan Vulpix. He stopped and did his ridiculous little dance. 

Seriously, what are those funky looking dances team Skull grunts do? What's the point?! 

Weird, right? Back to the story.

You stared into the eyes of the grunt and hugged Vulpix close. The small ice type quivered. The Zubat screeched. You reached using your free hand for a pokeball.

"Yo, that's my Vulpix hand it over, brat!"

Definitely not his Vulpix. Another grunt ran up behind him. She just did that:

"Yeah! What he said!"

Thing. She was apparently a dimwit with a Drowzee. You scoffed. Your Pokémon could take them on his own. But another trainer appeared, next to you. He wore a black hoodie and had french fry hair. He looked familiar and cute. He did a hand thing.

"Just leave the Vulpix alone. We don't need it. We can always find another. Knock it off."

The team Skull grunts just went savage on this kid.

"Well you wouldn't know, novice! You're lucky you're one of us!"

"Yeah! What he said!"

The two cowardly grunts ran off and you placed your pokeball back on your belt. Still cradling the Vulpix, you turned to him. One of them? Was he Team Skull too? And why was he familiar?! He could see the confusion on your face. His hand still doing a thing.

 His hand still doing a thing

"Yes, I'm Team Skull. Deal with it. I just saved Vulpix. You're welcome."

He turned to go but froze when he heard you mutter something.

"You look familiar...."

He turned around. His emerald eyes looked into Your own. He crossed his arms.

"Do you know Lillie?"

"Yeah! She's a good friend of mine!"

He scoffed under his breath unnoticeably.

"I'm her brother."

With that, he left without another word. You looked at Vulpix who was just confused. This was an odd meeting but still a meeting.

Two weeks later (in the Living room stressing, fsther stone faced while you're Askin for his blessin.)

In the past half month you trained Vulpix and she became a beautiful ninetailes. You went back to Meleemelee to find Lillie and ask her about the boy weeks ago. She told you about Gladion and you returned to Akala.

Maybe you'd cross paths with Gladion again. You did.

You were in the outskirts and just looking around, on a stroll. Nothing happened but you saw him looking out over the sea. You went behind him, knowing his name.

"Gladion."

He cringed and turned to see you, relaxing. He saw ninetailes.

"You trained it?"

"She's now a proud part of my team. Problem?"

"Nope. I'm guessing you talked to Lillie?"

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"Whatever."

You sat next to him in an uncomfortable silence. Ninetailes nudged his hand after a few minutes. Gladion looked down at the Pokémon and started scratching her head. You smiled.

"She's thanking you for saving her."

"Whatever."

You watched him pet your Pokémon. He used care. He was hididnt the the care and compassion With a shield of edginess.

You wanted to get past thst shield.

Yep. These are now just plain sucky. I'm rushing to get this done. Sorry.

Tired...

So tired...

~Eva