Cheren x Reader

Request for alyishnothere

Highschool AU And there is a lot of bullying. The whole thing is bullying. Here is where homophobes Seriosuly need to get lost. I kinda made some original characters here.... 

I copied this from a one shot I wrote in its own book called THAT'S how we met?! So if Cheren is OOC, that's why. I'm sorry. 

"Why don't you go kill yourself, Lesbian! We don't need your kind ruining the world!"

"Yeah! What he said!"

"Get lost and go cut your wrists, filthy gay girl."

The three banged up against you. Your bright eyes eyes met and swam from green to grey to brown. Your eyes locked with the brown and caught on lock to the face of Kevin Clarckson, the senior who ruins lives at Nimbassa High. To his right was his blonde girlfriend, Shelly Davis. She was the head cheerleader and was the most popular and beautiful girl in school. Also a senior compared to the brunette, he was a sophmore. To Kevin's Right was Brad Miller, he was the head of the football team and a senior.

The you gulped, rubbing your wrists without knowing he was doing so. Your bangs fell over his right eye as your dominant side scanned around him. Students of all ages who attended the high school circled around the seniors And him. The cafeteria was filled and phones were out. You are left handed and small in this fic btw

Sh*t.

"Didn't you hear me, Lesbian? I said go kill yourself and do the school a favor!"

Kevin yelled in your face, his blonde hair swept crisply out of his chocolates brown eyes. But the chocolate was bitter, and nobody likes bitter chocolate.

"Yeah! What he said!"

Shelly embraced her boyfriend from behind, grinning like Harley Quinn. Brad slammed his fist in his lettermen's jacket pocket and pulled out a switchblade, tossing it to Kevin in which he caught it.

"Hey, Kev, he doesn't look like she knows where to cut."

"Oh Ye? Well, I can show her how."

They all smirked And the crowed gasped and snickered. You knew it was hopeless. The humiliation was already eating at you from the inside, but now you were actually going to die. You didn't deserve this! And they lie! You aren't entirely lesbian!

"I've had enough!"

A boy cuts through the crowd and her raven hair flows off of his perfect like a waterfall. His gray eyes were daggers cutting deep into the flesh of the three most popular kids at school. His glare was sharper than the switchblade in Kevin's hand. He wore his lettermen's jacket with pride as it covered his sides and back completely. A navy blue shirt with a heart connecting four flags was slightly covered by the jacket. His khakis clung to his legs while hiding most of his Mocha brown boots. Not many of the crowd knew him, but almost everyone knew of him.

The hot guy standing right there was the pride and joy of the Juniors. That was Cheren Unova. He was the one boy who ever stood up to the seniors and the school board. What was she doing?

"Who are you?"

Kevin sneered at Cheren. He scoffed and walked over to you. He smiled kindly. His eyes changed to those resembling sparkling onyx stones before turning back into the steel swords slitting the upperclassmen's throats.

"Who are you?!"

Cheren sneered right back at them causing Shelly to go pale in the face and get triggered. Brad had a scowl on his face while Kevin began fiddling with the switchblade.

"How dare he speak to us that way! Darliiiiiing! Do something!"

"I'm working on it, Babe!"

"What's wrong with this guy? What's your name, D*mmnit."

He stopped And looked back at you. You were still scared out of his life. Cheren flashed him a smile before facing the popular seniors.

"Logan Brown. And how dare you get the nerve to say horrible things about my girlfriend!"

A sea of gasps went through the cafeteria. Seriosuly, where were the teachers! Class had to have started by now and at least three-quarters of the school was shoved into this cafeteria!

"That skank is your girl?"

"You really have a bad taste in girls. Not that you're anyoneKs type anyway! Ha!"

"If he's in love with a Lesbo, hey, that's his problem. He's the one who's gonna be dumped when she falls in love with another dirty Lesbian. Come on, let's get outta here."

Kevin pushed his way through the crowd. Shelly and Brad exchange a Look before storming off after him. Cheren sighs and most of the crowd leaves with the popular kids, but a few stick around.

"You okay? They were picking at you pretty hard."

"Oh! I...uh.... hot guys don't talk to me much."

Cheren chuckled and pushed some of your messy hair out of your eyes. The few, maybe thirty, students left take photographs and record this for Instagram.

"That's shocking."

"I...uh... thanks for saving me. Cheren, right?"

"Yep, that's me. So is it true?"

"What?"

"You're a Lesbian?"

He looked genuinely confused. The taller, Raven-haired junior had one of those cute anime boy looks and his lips were pursed together, making another reason for your heart to beat extra fast.

"Oh no! I mean, a little bit. I'm bisexual."

"Oh! That's a relief!"

"A... relief?"

"After school, do you want to go to the nearby Starbucks with me?"

"Eh! You're asking me?!"

He chuckled again at your flushed face. It went well with your eyes and hair, as well as the red hoodie you wore with his black sweatpants and sneakers. It gave you a look thst should get you unnoticed in the crowd where red and black are the school colors. Heh, guess not.

"You Are pretty cute. You seem really shy. I want to fix that. I also said we were dating and if people stalk us, which I know they will, they'll see that it was a lie and come hunt you down. I don't want that."

"You're protecting me?!"

You still couldn't believe it. Cheren, the Cheren Unova was protecting you. The Fheren Unova Who was the Junior Prince of Nimbassa High. The Cheren Unova who took on a bunch of seniors to save a few freshmen form their horrible pranks. The Cheren Unova who just saved you from Kevin. The Cheren Unova said he was cute. The Cheren Unova wants to take him on a date! What was going on and what did he do to deserve this?!

"Again, you're adorable. I can't help myself but want to stick around you. It's a feeling, I guess. So, will you go with me? I'll pay."

"I...uh... if you want me to."

"Perfect! Meet you outside of school And I'll drive us!"

He's a junior. Of course he can drive. He's probally seventeen while you, the bisexual over here, was just a short fifteen year old girl. Great. But he was making your heart go fifty thousand miles per hour so that had to say something.

"Sounds great! See you there!"

Before he left off for his next class he asked one more thing.

"Hey What's your name?"

"(Your name)! I'm (Your Name) (Last Name)!"

You had never had a more perfect day. With a peck on your cheek he left for his next period, leaving you and a few of the straggling kids dumbstruck in the cafeteria.

This was Cheren!?

Yep this is totally OOC for this character. I'm so sorry. But I had no ideas for Cheren...

Bleh.

~Eva