Paul x Reader

This is what I get for spam requesting my favorite authors. Well PokemonGladion, I have made it my personal challenge to do all of your requests before the day is done. And I'm starting with the hardest ones first then to the ones I enjoy most. And it won't be the one you expect me to love most, trust me. I was going to listen to the Evillious chronicles and try to make sense of the story but nope. So here we are.

Modern Theif AU

Ah the jewelry store. Your mother always wanted a wedding ring but you're douchebag father never gave it to you. You already stole dinner and had it secured, huh not spoil your mother a bit?

You were on the roof of the store and your hear a soft footstep behind you. A mistake. You jerked your head up and see a black jacketed purple haired boy who honestly looked like James from Team Rocket. You scoffed at him. You knew him.

"Paul."

You growl out into the night. His hands stuffed in his pockets. He was standing straight up. He's a goddang rookie. The cop lights shown on him and he covered his face and crouched down. A little two late for that stupid boy. 

Great, now he probably would need your help getting out of this place. You took his ahnd and jumped down to he side of the building in the small space between the jelwery store and the adjacent pet store. He fumbled with the the shock but you just let instincts let you run away from the police.

You dragged him in many twists and turns until the lights died. Footsteps slammed past you after hiding in an alley and you held your hand over Paul's mouth. Heave. Heave. Heave. They were gone. You relaxed and Paul pushed away all from you, only to slam into the wall very close next to the one you were against. You glared at him.

"I didn't need your help, crook."

"Well you nearly cost us our lives, rookie. Thank me."

You both had an intense hate glare until he just grunted and left. He just walked away from you. After you fricking saved him from the cops he just walk so away. You huff in disappointment and went back to go find your mum and eat with her.

I hated doing this. I literally was sidetracked for a while watching YouTube. Also I hate rice gum. He sounds like a prick. I mean, watch that video.

~Eva