N x Reader

What happens when you get insomnia at eleven in the mother trucking p.m and you're  fangirl? You make one Shots so here we are.

Bleh.

K-k-k-kawaii! He's super kawaii! K-k-k-kawaii! K-k-k-kawaii!

You saw the combusted flames racing towards the poor wild Deerling and Sewaddle. Gas tanks burst into flames by a pair of team plasma grunts. They cackled as they strutted away. You didn't care about your health. Those poor grass types would burn into bits!

Being the kind person you were, you didn't have any Pokémon. You were kinda like a Pokémon ranger but without the gear and getup. Just a normal person who loved Pokémon. These two were no exception. 

Before the flames circled and engulfed Deerling and Sewaddle, you jumped into the circle of fire and threw them out of it. Soon the fire encased you in it. The circle slowly grew smaller as fore closed in. You probally had fifteen mi items left to live now. At least the grass types were safe from Plasmatic tyranny.

The Sewaddle And Deerling were dumbfounded. But Deerling took no time watching. She sprinted out of the scene to get help. All of the Pokémon around were grass types so Deerling would have to find a person. But who would understand her?

Sewaddle just cried out watching his savior he swallowed by the flames. He wanted to run in there and pull her right back out but he was a bug/grass dual type. That gasoline powered fire would one hit KO him on the spot. Sewaddle helplessly watched the fire.

You closed your eyes and kept as small as you could, cringing in a fedle position. This was it. You could see Sewaddle sad through the wall of fire separating you. You tried to smile and talk through the crackiling circle of burning infernos.

"I'll be fine. Live your life. Make it worth it. Please."

Your voice was distorted to Sewaddle but thst was fine. YOu probally Had ten more minutes to live. You could rest happily thst the Sewaddle was safe.

Deerling cried and ran through the town. Luckily she saw a familiar figure with green hair and a monochrome baseball cap. She tugged on his short and the boy smiled at Deerling. Deerling knee the boy as N, he understood her. N! Help! A trainer saved me and Sewaddle now she's about to burn!

N saw the familiar Deerling initially and smiled. But hearing her plea caused a frown to take away the joy it was to see Deerling again. Deerling jolted off after saying that. N sprinted right off after her to reach a closed off alley with a ring of fire in the center. Sewaddle was crying on the ground. No... she saved us. I don't want her to burn! I want to save her! But I can't...

You could see two more figures on the other side of the flames. Burns already licked your bare arms and legs knees down. Your hair lit at the ends and the ember slowly spreading to only grant you more agony. At least the Pokémon were safe, right?