Red x Reader

I'm just bleh on this book burn have ideas for a New fanfiction that's actually a fanfiction for KHNM so Imma Say a nice song fic. Well it's actually a parody of a song from Adventure time. Rights to this go to Rebecca Sugar.

Storytime

Let's go in the tall grass, You'll find something waiting. Right there where you left it. Lying upside down

You looked over to the distance. In the horizon you see the tip of Mount Silver. You sigh and look to your daughter, continuing to sing her to sleep with a lullaby.

When you finally find it. You'll see how it's faded. The underside is lighter. When you turn it around

She was slowly drooping her eyes. Her large crimson eyes. Her black hair fell over her face and you smiled. Being a Mom at a younger age was hard, but it was worth it. If only the Dad decided to stick around. But that's what you get for your boyfriend being the champion.

Everything stays. Right where you left it. Everything stays. But it still changes

She was closing her eyes, but clearly awake. Your precious daughter. You wondered how Red was changing. What was he doing up on Mount Silver? When would he come home? He never even met her. He never knew. He was gone before you could tell him you were pregnant with your beautiful daughter. You still loved him, And you prayed he still loved you. Maybe he'd love little Rouge.

Ever so slightly. Daily and nightly. In little ways. When everything stays

She was asleep.

The shortest fic ever. Sorry.