Emmet x Reader

I'm going to be trying something new here, and who better to test it out with than my little ciannmon roll? The point of view is in the perspective of a CHARACTER through this for then majority. Like always, it will Ben obvious when I make a POV change but the majority was always Reader. Now I'm using a character wpfor the majority of the perspective. Ready for this? STORYTIME!

Ingo was reading his book again. Ever since he was defeated by on earth girl, she kept coming back. She hung out with Emmet a lot but she'd also stay with I go a little while on occasion. It made Ingo happy he and Emmer had some company, but he began to worry about how far the girl and Emmet's relationship goes...

Ingo looked up from his book on battle strategy when he saw (Your name) leasing Emmet by hand through the cars to the room that he And his brother lived in. Curious, Ingo put down his book and went to the secret passageway leading to the closet of the room.

Ingo creaked the door open to see Emmet and the girl entering the room. Emmet flopped on his own bed causing her to giggle. Emmet sat up and started to laugh. She went around to behind Emmet whose back was off the bed. He held his arms out backwards as she took off his coat for him. 

Ingo was getting perplexed. He feared his suspicions were true. You folded the jacket neatly and put it on a nearby dresser. Emmet took of his hat and looked at it. His optimistic smile Ingo had never saw him without faded. He looked up to meet your eyes.

"Hey, (Your name)-tan? Do you think Ingo Is okay with this?" Tan is the cutesy version of Chan 

Ingo saw you turn around and turn Emmet ninety degrees. She sat behind him and rested her smaller hands on his shoulders.

"I don't see why he wouldnt."

Ingo was startled. He was now slightly...angered. He was concluding you were stealing away Emmet's innocence. Emmet just smiled again at you. You began to rub his shoulders. Ingo closed the door in spite. It was quiet and he held a gloved hand to his mouth to muffle his disturbed muffles.

"Wow, Emmet, your shoulders are tense!"

Ingo's eyes flashed with a smaller propotion and the night he recalls rated his eyes back to normal. What did he just hear you say!? Ingo could leave any time he wanted to with the secret passageway, but he was waiting to catch you red handed.

"I'm sorry! Not having Challenger's makes me stressed!"

In reality, you were giving Emmet a massage. He was begging for one since Ingo would never help him anymore. His back was really tense so you had to run really hard to het the knot out from under his shoulder blades,

"Emmet, you have to stop slouching all the time or this happens!"

"Sorry!"

Ingo was confused why you were talking about slouching. He heard Emmet whimpering. His teeth clenched in rage but he contained himself in the closet, waiting for the right time to jump on them and throw you out of the subway for good. If you were a bad influence on Emmet he would ban you, even I feel he has to sacrifice Emmet's happiness for a while. He had to keep his twin safe.

You couldn't get the knot out snd you weren't even working on his lower back, like he claimed was giving him the most pain. You sighed, still working his shoulders.

"Emmet, can you take of your shirt and lie down?"

Emmet giggled as a response.

"Sure (Your name)-tan!"

Emmet completed your request and he laid on his tummy. He relaxed his back as you were careful to sit on his legs and not his lower back to give him more pains. You began to use tyour hands to find the knot he was complaining about. Once you found it Emmet exclaimed in pain.

Ingo was taken aback by hearing Emmet's cry out. He was using all his self control to stay behind the door. He cracked it open again to see you sitting on him and he closed it again without a second thought. This was horrible! What were you doing to his twin?!

"Hey, (Your name)-tan?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you. I was just really tense."

"It's no problem, Emmet. It's what friends are for, right?"

Ingo scoffed to himself, Friends don't give Ingo unwanted nephews. If you catch my drift. Ingo listened through the door to see where this conversation was going.

"Yeah, But Niisan usually helps me. But lately he's been growing away from me."

At the mention of his nickname form Emmet, Ingo stiffened and listen closer. Since when did he help with problems like this?! You gave Emmet a pity face as he let out a soft whimper. The knot was almost out.

"Ingo is growing farther form you? Don't worry. This happens with all siblings. Ingo is just growing up, I swear he still loves you."

"But we used to do so much fun stuff! We used to battle together snd gaisnt eachother! We used to play together and take baths together! He used to read me stories to bed and he used to teach me lessons every day! We used to be so close...but..."

Ingo was on the verge of crying through the door. Did emmet really miss him that much? He didn't think anything of stopping those traditions...he Wiped his eye.

"Did he used to massage you like I'm doing?"

"...yes..."

Ingo hit a revelation. He took his leave through the passageway leaving you to take the knot s out of Emmet's back.

Let's just say before Emmet went to sleep, he got a bedtime story.

Hows this? I rushed the end because I had to go to school. Sorry for the early publish!

~Eva