Trevor x Reader

You were walking around your hometown, Laverre city. After a long journey around several regions filling up your Pokédex with every living Pokémon it was nice to be home. Beside you was your boyfriend, Trevor.

He was the reason you traveled all over filling up the Pokédex. First it was Kalos, then the world. He was doing it for the professor, then because he enjoyed it. He also took lots of pictures everywhere to give to his older sister forced to stay in Lumious city.

"So how's home, (Your name)?"

Trevor asked, his hand in yours. It has been a long time since you both just casually walked around an area without worrying about catching every kind of Pokémon or taking pictures. But taking pictures was kinda fun so we can't say that as an example.

"It feels... surreal. Almost alien. Wat different than Unova."

Trevor just smiled. It had been over five years since you've been in Kalos. No, maybe even over ten. It couldn't have been a decade, right? Time just flies when you're having fun and catching Pokémon. 

"Is it a good feeling?"

He asked, turning to have his gray eyes pour into your own. You had a flash of some special or two of deja vu, but it wasn't deja vu. Trevor looked like that same little kid you met here all those years ago for a split second. It made you really notice how much older you were. It had been a decade, maybe even longer. You shook your head, conprehending his question.

"It's a little bit of both. Nostalgic."

Trevor kept his smile and he squeezed your hand. He was still smaller than you so he'd lean on your shoulder. It was still as cute as if he were still a kid. But you weren't kids anymore, right? Both of you had to be at least twenty.

"Well as long as there's a good side I'm happy."

You saw him turn his head down to the ground, focusing on his feet. You squeezed his hand right back, taking a sharp turn towards a certain shop in the town. He was confused until he saw the sign. Nope, still confused.

"Kay Jewlers? Why are we here?"

You smiled. 

"I want to pick out matching rings, so we can stay on our adventure forever."

I'm not putting in the reaction! I'm leaving it like that! I warned you my writing was still bad and short. Oh well. I'm still back though!

~Eva