Cress x Reader

I won't lie, I don't like this prompt but I had an idea that's why I did this now instead of before Emmet. Plus I can't soeratw the triplets! But the twins.... ARGH!!! Oh and I need to tag PokemonGladion, because after this is only three more. I CAN DO THIS!!!

You weren't right there at his beside when the doctors were reawakening him. You waited in the lobby and only direct family could see him now. Not you. That's when the brothers walked out, bith content.

You stood up and they smiled. He was okay. Relief washed over you as you booked it to his hospital room. You stopped I front of the door and breathed in. This was your best friend and lifelong crush we were talking about. You had to see him.

You slowly opened the door and the doctors look up. Cress couldn't bend around to see you. Your poor bab. Poor cress, the most innocent yet responsible of the triplets. You smiled politely at the doctors and walked around until you met his gorgeous blue eyes. Yes, eyes. They pulled his hair up and kept it in a bobby pin. He seemed perplexed, so you smiled at him.

"Cress, it's me. (Your nickname.)? You remember me, right?"

No response. Your face falls and misery fills your being. By trying to save Pansear, Pansage, and Panpour from falling down a cliff he hit his head on the impact downwards after launching them up. 

He lost his memory of you.

You tense up. He has regret over his face when seeing you on the bridge of tears. The doctors try to usher you out. They had to literally throw you out of the room and slam the door. You skidded on the ground, tears just falling out of your eyes.

Cilan And Chili run to your sides and you stare at the door. He forgot you. He forgot you he forgot you he forgot you. Tears came out of your eyes. Funny, he was the water type gym leader and water was escaping your eyes. Irony.

"He forgot me."

You gasped out. Chili wants to go in there, rolling now up his sleeve. Cilan tells him jot to and cormofrts you by giving you a shoulder to cry on. He knows you loved Cress. How? He used to like you but learned and got over it. He was surprisingly okay with it.

"I'm sure everything will go back to normal soon."

It never did. You had to create new memories. Completely new memories. He forgot everything about you and memories with you were morphed in his head to disclude you. It was as if you were erased from his life.

But you weren't. You refused to go away. You built your relationship back up and tried again.