N x Reader

For Mishy_the_1 who wanted, And I quote "Shy N x Reader". They said that or Nlack x reader but I'm lazy and asked which one they preferred and they said either so I went with the detailed one.

And I added my own twist to this because I'm A Satanic she-Demon as Bacon calls me. So, without further ado STORYTIME! But firsts....

Have you heard of Seven Minutes in Heaven?

You were dragged along by your big sister Hilda to come to a party with her, your brother, and a bunch of their friends. When I say a bunch of their friends I mean mostly a bunch of gym leaders who took time off to hang with them. You never traveled, you were too scared,of your partner getting hurt. So you And little Tepig justmstayed at home as you pampered him. Oh, and you didn't like other people very much. They usually were rude and hurt you.

So when you got to the house you all met up in, you were cringing and hugging Tepig liek your life depended on it. Your sibling had to reassure everyone else you weren't mute.

White got an idea, and we all know how dangerous it is when White has an idea. She stole Black's cap and placed it on a table. She grinned and eyes the closet. Your face went pale, you knew what was about to happen....

"Girls place a pokeball in the hat! Boys turn around while I shuffle it a bit!"

I hold my breath and try to tiptoe away but Black catches me.

"Where are you going, little sis?"

You gulped.

"I don't have any other Pokémon to give so I-"

"Or, right. Tepig is right there. Hey little guy!"

Tepid squealed in delight when his trainer's brother stroked him on the head. You squeezed him a little bit but Telig never minded. He liked being squeezed, but not so hard it knocks the fire out of him.

"Just Return Tepig."

You held your Pokémon protectively.

"Are you crazy!? Black! You and white literally dragged me to a place where I know literally no one and you want me to put my only friend here ina  compact little ball and be stranded?! No way!"

Everyone turned at you at your outbursts and you blushed Vermillion. You tried to shrink away but Black wouldn't let you. He sighed.

"Okay, just out in the empty pokeball."

"But I don't wanna play..."

"We need an even number of girls against boys. You're that even number. Come on, it will be fun!"

Yeah, being alone with someone you don't know in a dark closest for seven full minutes will be fun. Yeah. Your idea of fun. You glance over to all the boys at the party. There was Black, Of course. A ravenette with a dress shirt and tie, a blue haired boy with hair over his eye, a redhead who looked super pumped, a greenette who was already anticipating his turn, a dark boy with blue hair who decided not to Wear a shirt, Two twin size wearing the same outfit in different colors, And a long green haired boy who looked like he didn't have a clue what was in store.

You quickly placed the empty pokeball in the hat and sat down next to white with Tepig in your Arms. White giggled and stsrted the game. She held the harm lut to the first boy's who walked uo to her.

"Cilan looks ready! come on down Cilan!"

Cilan grinned and reached into the hat. He grabbed a pokeball and sent out the Pokémon. A tiny little Axew was shown in the room. Iris sighed.