Cilan x Reader

She knows I love to tease this guy. So here we are. PokemonGladion,  are you proud? Three of five. You know I'm giving you a lskt after this, right? Payback. XD

"Cilantro!"

You called from your table. He groaned. You had your purloin out and to make matters worse Pansage was on your side and with you at the table. Cilan had to consider himself lucky that nobody else was here but unlucky that his brothers were on break.

You waved a little slip of paper int he air. You smirked. You decided to tease him nonstop before youd confess and do it the most subtle way possible. But he wouldn't get near you without shuddering. No fun.

Purrloin decided to go AWOL with Pansage and just start dancing together on the next table. Dangit now thst makes it so he can get closer to you. He ran up to you and grabbed the slip of paper, curiosity at what it was for the past hour must have gotten to him.

"You know I hate you sometimes. What does this even-"

He opened it and saw the words on pink ink with red hearts around it. Younknew you should have used green. His face went pale and then red. Wait. Go back a bit. He went ghost sheet white and then red a shot his brothers face.

"Wait you love me?"

You rolled your eyes and played it like it was obvious. Arceus, Cilan was a dork but he was your dork. The awkward way he just stood there made it even more adorable.

"Duh, what do you think the teasing was? Bullying? It was flirting."

The blunt way you out thst there's made him blush Harder. You cocked your head and smiled and let out an "aww" before standing up and hugging him. He hugged you back.

"I hate you."

"I love you too, Cilantro."

He scoffed but smiled.

"But I love you more, (annoying nickname)."

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT ONE!?"

He laughed as you pulled away and he zipped his lips. Younpkayfully dhived him and both of you started laughing.

Two eavesdropping brothers were struggling not to laugh stop the new couple. Finally! Their Shop has sailed!