Ingo x Reader

LAST ONE!!! Okay PokemonGladion this is your final three hundred word fic, are you ready? Yeah I'm sucking at writing tonight and I don't know why. Probably because I just want to listen to vocaloid and draw. Meh. STORYTIME 

No way. INGO LIKE ROLLERCOASTERS!? 

When you found out both you and Emmet were screaming. Not like scared screaming but Fan person screaming like when your OTP kisses for the first time. Yuri on Ice flashbacks. Yeah seeing Ingo like something like a rollercoaster was a big deal.

So Emmet made the arrangement with you and the rest of the crew that Ingo was officially BANNED from the subway tomorrow and is forced to go to the amusement park with you to ride the rollercoaster, Ferris wheel, wat cotton candy, and puke. You know, normal amusement park date cliches. You know how I love these cliches.

So there you were at the amusement park gate, waiting for your date when you saw ingo. Wait. HE WAS WEARING NOR AL CLOTHES!? You didn't know he had neon al clothes! Just that jacket and that dress shirt and tie. But nope. 

He wore a black v neck long sleeved shirt and jeans. Freaking jeans! Not those black slacks he always wears. Actual denim! On his legs! You weren't shocked, you were Impressed. IT didn't hurt that he looked fine in that outfit. 

You smirked at him. It was at this moment Ingo knew: He done goofed.

"So Go-Go, ready for our date?"

Info regretted every single one of his life decisions, you could see that look on his face. It was really cute though, and fitting. Also fun fact: you and emmet are the only people in the WORLD who can cal, Ingo go-go.

Without waiting for an answer you took his wrist and led him all over the place. I'm just going to do a small recap instead of a timeskip for the whole day. Cool? Cool.

You rode the rollercoaster seven timed and the Ferris wheel twice. You went to many of the little games where you can win prizes and you ended up winning the giant teddyursa bear for ingo. Reverse cliches! For lunch you shared a funnel cake and it was GOOD! You also had cotton candy and ice cream, Empire Ingo's complaining he'd get diabetes.

Now the sun was beginning to to set and you both were just sitting down on a bench, taking in the whole day. You subtly were holding his hand and he was hugging the giant stuffed animal version of a Pokémon in his other arm. He was so adorable when he wanted to be! Awww!

"So... today was actually fun..."

"You know it Go-Go."

You winked at him but he didn't see. He was staring into the sunset. That's when he made a bold move. He used his arm to force you to lean onto him and he pulled you closer. Upon realizing what just happened, you nuzzled closer to him.

"It was a nice date..."

He adds after a minute. Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this. Man if Snapchat existed you'd be all over the Internet by now. 

"Yeah..."

You both tune out the rest of the world and zone out into the sunset, just enjoying eachtoher's company. That is until Iris pops up and yells:

"AWWW RELATIONSHIP GOALS!!!"

You rolled your eyes and Ingo huffed. He looked adorable when he huffed like that. Maybe Emmet hired her to spy on you two. Or her hand  spy camera somewhere. Okay thst was probably it.

Meanwhile back at the subway emmet was watching from his monitor four little cameras of different angles of the same situation of you and his brothers. The joltik squad never fail him now! He was littler holding the moniter close to his face stuff like:

"Now kiss." Or "you two should kiss" or something along those lines. Oh well. No losing your lip virginity yet! At least not in this fanfiction.

IM DONE

~Eva