Emmet x Reader

Seriosuly, ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY HATE HIM!!!

Look at him tho! Awwwww! Also I was inspired by LorenaKagamine to do this particular chapter

Look at him tho! Awwwww! Also I was inspired by LorenaKagamine to do this particular chapter. Quick questions....

Do you like Neko?

You were excited beyond comprehension. You were back at Emmet's car. This was the fifth time you would challenge him after a twenty win streak. You just couldn't get past the Subway boss! But you kept your promise and kept coming back to the train. You'd attempt it weekly, sometimes biweekly.

You froze in front of the door when you heard hissing. You waited and listened throught eh door a minute. You even brought out your Leopard to see if she could decipher some cat language.it sounded like there was a crying cat in there.

"Mreeow Ingo-niiiiiii! Help meeeeeee!"

"It's your fault. Just wait for it to wear off."

"How was I supposed to knnoeow that the drink would do this?!"

"Deal with it."

Your curiosity got the better of you. They did say curiosity killed the cat. You had Liepard return as you slid open the door. Your mouth went Agape at what you saw.

In the middle of the room Emmet was huddled to himself with a white tail flickering begin during him. His cat ears were retracted close to his head. His twin, Ingo, was standing in front of him scoldingly. You haven't met Ingo yet, for you never got past Emmet before.

Both boys looked at you on the doorway. Your lips slowly curled into a smile before you let out a squeal. You ran up and tackled Emmet, ruffling his hair and knocking off his cap.

"OH MY GOD YOURE A KITTY!!!"

Ingo stepped back in shock and Emmet's ears and tail went straight up. You were abrupt but you started to pet his ears. Emmet let out soft purrs at first and giggles. The purrs And giggles only grew louder as you began to spoil him.

Ingo was just watching in utter disbelief. Was this the challenger Emmet was always looking forward to seeing? Must Be if he's letting Her do this. Then again, this is Emmet. Ingo just walked away slowly. Good idea.

Emmet purred as your hands kept stroking his ears. Then you got an evil idea. Your hand went down to his tummy and you started tickling him like crazy. He let out a squeak and started laughing his face off. His tail was straight and his ears curled at the tips. Neko Emmet was so Kawaii!

"INGO SAVE MEEEROW!!!"

You laughed as he called for the help that never came. He was defensseless and putty in your hands. You kept tickling him all over with one hand and stroking his ears with the other. HE was a mix of tortured laughter and purring. His tail seemed to get stiffer. 

You accidentally brushed his tail causing him to bite the inside of his lip to hold back an Inhumane squeal. And when I say Inhumane it was Unneko too. You both sat up straightness And stopped.

Infernos burned in both of your cheeks. You relict style reached for his tail again and stroked it softly. Emmet made a somewhat purr. What was that? He was blushing like crazy. His ears down and he looked so vanurable. You were just confused.

"Emmet, do you like me petting your tail?"

He nodded, biting his lower lip. His hair was a mess and so were his clothes from the tickle battle. No doubt you suffered the same fate. Emmet curled up next to you and your hand went to his soft, fluffy tail. You stroked it. The same thing happened again, only with more purr and less voice.

"What is that?"

"I don't knoew."

Emmet did know. He didn't want to say it. He did never say it out loud. He vowed norm to mention the tail thing. He kinda prayed the ears and tail would never go away as you kept petting his tail.

Emmet curled up closer to you and you just gave up. You pulled him into your lap like an actual cst and began stroking him. From head down the spine and off the tail. Emmet purred Andy let his eyes close. He fell asleep on you.

When you felt his breathing go even you stopped. You waited five minutes to see the ears and tail poof away. Literally! A tiny cloud pink could farted and took away the ears and tail off of Emmet. His caused Emmet to shoot awake. He saw he was laying in your lap and giggled.

"What happened?"

"You became a lapcat."

"Was I a good kitty?"

You smiled.

"Yes."

"Yay...."

He did a little jazz hand thing and laid back down, sleeping again. You couldn't help but keep petting him like he still was a neko. 

Again, I was inspired to do a Neko Chapter. Also my next planned one shot im sure you'll all ADORE!!! It involves something that's a sweet treat...😈

~Eva