Red x Reader

....

You stood before Red, the Champion of this pathetic little game. You laugh a sickening giggle under your breath. You'd win, there was no doubt about that. This was all you.

You, the player, meet red. He glares into your soul. His Pokemon standing behind him. He looks down on you, like you were mere trash beneath his feet. And players like you were.

Red met every player type put there. Players like you put a sick taste in his mouth. Leveling up pokem on and buildings relationshsop just to abandon them and out them into a box never to love again. Ruthless training with no love. Trading your beloved Pokémon only to be the strongest and complete the Pokédex. Players like you don't care about your Pokémon, just unlocking all secrets. Players like you had determination, but they didn't have compassion.

Red has Venasaur come out first. You smirk, bringing out the only Pokémon you bothered to bring with you. A glitch like you, a gajinka like you, only needed yourself to defeat red. Glitches like you corrupt games, corrupt game files, and corrupt the world's out inhabit.

But glitvhin and making yourself, the player, a Pokémon it made the battle interface change into one from another game. Sinister music played behind you, reeking a familiarity game's scent. Must be from another game you literally destroyed for your own happiness, you your own entertainment. 

You know what they say...

Stay determined.

Time skip

You smirk, Red was put of Pokémon. But red wouldn't let scum like you take him down in this game. With this new interface that means that he can fight you too. Red asked this question: is the Pokémon is really a glitch, is it truly Pokémon abuse?

Red used the new interface to his advantage. The little icon that represented you was in a box, ready to move away from the attacks. Venasaur's petal dance, blastoise's hydro pump, Charizard's fmaletrower, Pidgeot's Hurricane, Pikachu's Thunder, heck it even was able to dodge MOLTRESS'S attack! He was ready to abolish this glitch.

Red basically hasn't you play through a game of tounounon the hardest difficulty against him for his attacks.

Basically several rounds of this:

But harder.

You managed to beat red. You beat red at his own game. Little cheater player won against the hardest boss in Pokémon history! Now you can't hack the game however you want tor your own enjoyment. Good thing you stayed determined.

The Pokémon Red world was ending. Ended forever. You took over every Pokémon game woth your virus for fun.

You corrupted every character for fun 

There were no more Pokémon, no more characters, no more cities.

Eh, you were bored. Onto the next franchise. 

Stay determined, they say.

On your way out of this world Evangeline crossed your path. She was a little over five foot, chubby, but above all: ugly as heck.

She stared into your eyes.

"You took away everything this world had to offer, happy? Because we, the Internet, are sure not."

You ignored her and gamejumoed to the next Universe, leaving the fandom to starve.

No characters and Pokémon meanto no games.

No games meanto no fandom.

No fandom meant no fanbooks.

Meaning people like her were gone forever.

Evangeline looked at her book, which slowly faded out of existance woth the pokemon fandom. No determination was left after red, the last Pokémon character to exist, fades from the code. She sighed and pressed 'finish' to conserve the legacy.

"Sorry guys, but without my determination for the fandom, what else is there to do? Maybe in some other fandom... some other life... we'll meet again."

Do you wish to finish this book?

'Click'