N x Reader

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!! He is very popular, I won't lie. MEKURASOULOCEANS asked for this so are you ready for some bloody gore?

Great. Juuuuuuuuust great.

You were staying over at N's new apartment when you had that sinking feeling in your gut and the feeling of a waterfall trudging out of your body. If you bled on his couch you would literally go die in a hole.

You stood up and took our adventures bag with you to his bathroom where you'd clean yourself up and out on an Arceus forsaken tampon or pad, whatefer you prefer. My shame is slowly disintegrating.

N entered the room where he had you waiting for him. He looked around for s hint of where you may be, but no luck. Was something wrong? He looked to the couch, a small speck of blood. Were you hurt!?

He looked around to where you could have gone when he saw your starter Pokémon. The Pokémon was a little slothful, lazing on a windowsill. She's in the bathroom.

"I saw blood on the couch, what's wrong?"

The Pokémon stsred dead set in his eyes. It was as if he was disappointed yet pleasantly surprised at N's innocence. It's something called a period, all girls go through it. Every month they go through a week of bleeding between their legs for some reason. DOnt bring it up or she'll slap you in the back of the head. I think it's embarassing.

"Dully noted."

N walked up to the bathroom door and knocked my lightly, startling you inside. You fumbled around with your protective thingy that's you used to prevent from bleeding on everything. Argh, cramps. 

"(Your name), are you alright?"

You blushed hard and struggled to get prepared. You finally figured this crap out and you rushed out of the bathroom when you were good. You slammed the door behind you as if yo die a boy big stack of pads/tampons that you stashed in his bathroom where he did never see them.

"Yes N! I'm perfectly fine!"

Beads of sweat dangled off of your forehead. N didn't look convinced. He sighed. He took your hand and smiled at you. This boy was kawaii!

"I feel you say so, why don't I get us both some chocolate?"

CRAP HE KNEW!!! You must have left some blood behind! Or you're partner snitched. Both are likely. But hey, chocolate was good. Let's go get some chcoolate.