Gladion x Reader

Request by Angelhunter248 and it was such an epic prompt! I'm prbally gonna ruin it. Sorry.

Stupid Gladion! Playing with your stupid heart and making you freaking fall for him only for you to catch him makinf out with Moon. YES, MOON!!! YOu thought what you had was special. But nope he just thought of you as either a friend or a crash test dummy to get after the big prize! Surprise! It was moon!

No more "you are my sunshine"s. No more "I love you like a love song"s. No more "Thousand Years"s. GREAT NOW YOU CANT EVEN MAKE SENSIBLE REFERENCES YOU WERE THAT MAD!!!

You moved to Kalos and you've been here for years. You still haven't gotten over it! What makes it worse is thst today was the anniversary of when you found Gladion kissing moon. And it's also the day you lost your title as champion to some kid named Y. Seriously who names their kid Y? And to make it even worse, you're on your period!

Life sucks major right now.

You hear a knock at the door. Probably some trainer wanting to drop off their Pokémon at the he daycare, your side job. What? Champion doesn't pay much! Like you out every very believe that, but it's true!

You groggily walk up to the door, a fizzy apple cider in your hand. It's the equivalent of achihol in this universe, deal with it. You saw the face you'd never expect.

Wow. Gladion was there on your doorstep, crying his eyes out. Who knew that edgelord rooster haired emo boy would have actual emotions? You never would have guessed this would happen, even in your wildest dreams.

"Well well we'll, guess who came crying back to me?"

Your sarcastically remark within a roll of your eyes, asking an swing of apple cider. May end a little  more bubbly next time. Shake it up more. Too much apple, not enough fizz. You stare in Gladion's eyes.

"I made a mistake!"

You rolled your eyes again. Would your eyes ever tire? The world may never know.

"So did I, loving you. Get lost. I have a life here."

You were about to slam it but he stuck his foot in the doorway. You scoffed as his hands pried it open. You had to admit, desperate Gladion was kinda of.

"Please! Let me stay with you in Kalos! At least until things blow over..."

Oh no. What did he do? Cheat on moon? Come out as gay? Probably worse and soemthing happened to him but he doesn't want to say it. Based on that look it was about his sister. Lillie. Oh right, Lillie's lesbian. You can envision it now.

"Let me guess, Moon came out as bi and started dating lilie but lilie asked her to date you because she didn't want anyone thinking she was lesbo until she wanted to come out. Moon couldn't care less because she liked you both?"

Gladion blushed furociously Andy rubbed the back of his neck. Jackpot. You sighed and opened the door.

"Get in here you dork."

Gladion shuffled I side  hands shoved in his hoodie pockets. He looked around your place and you stared at him with a smirk. 

Arceus Christ why did you still love this guy?

I'm sorry. I had softball practice while writing this so if the tone changed... that's why. I ruined the prompt I'm sorry...

~Eva