Striaton Brothers x Reader

So I had a thought. While on my morning walk with my Dad.

What if Pokemon Boys suddenly went to your high school?

My brain went straight to Ingo and Emmet but then it shifted into a daydream of the Striaton Brothers in my classes. The idea and plot of the zoning out daydream baffle day me so much I'm writing it as a one shot.

It's not really a Singular x reader. Like you have cute moments with the three brothers. Just what if Cilan, Chili, And Cress appear in your classes and they know you. Like your real name and what you look like irl

So yeah, I changed it to second person POV so you can enjoy these too. All these names are completely made up and I'm actually using the subjects of my classes and how class normally works in that class.

Please enjoy, because it's Story Time! [Definately going overboard]

You enter the school cafeteria because you just arrived at the school and get off the bus. There's this school rule where you wait in the cafeteria until you are dismissed to go to your first period class. Your group of friends always reserves a certain spot.

The half of the cafeteria closest to the stairs gets diss issued so you And you're friend pack your things And Wait for the morning to dismiss the halfway closest to the lunch lines. Everything is normal.

You walk into first period, which is uo the stairs at the very back of the school, to see your normal classmates acting like they always do, loud and joking. You sit down at your desk in the front of the class and doodle in your sketchbook. Your (Levels/PreAP/AP) Science teacher is always late and laid back so you literally drew almost the whole class period.

You see a guy walk in who is different than all the normal people. His hair is up and flickering like a fire (but not really that's just the shape) and it's a bright crimson. He has a schedule change in his hands and he grins at you. Only you knew who he wasn't because you're a Pokémon fangirl. (Or so u thought) You couldn't believe it.

"Chili?!"

"Hey (Your name!) is this room 266?"

He shows you the paper and since the teacher I started probably in the teacher's lounge you went to his computer and checked his attendance. The bell didn't ring yet so it didn't matter. Everyone was either watching the literal redhead or screaming about his hair and eyes. Seriosuly, who in modern times has red eyes and hair!? He was wearing jeans and a bright red tee shirt that just had orange letters saying BURN across his chest.

On the attendance near the bottom was a last name of Striaton and it said Chili next to it. You swore you were going to faint. He grinned and stuffed his schedule in his backpack and swam your sketchbook out. Ironically you were drawing him and his brothers.

"Cool! Can I sit by you?"

His cheeky grin was awesome. You felt a hesr Rising in your cheeks and you nodded. By then your teacher walked in. He was a coach so... He saw Chili in the seat next to you despite the open desk rom town littered across the room. This was the one class where you had no assigned seating. He sighed.

"Who are you? I got enough kids."

He looked around the room at the eighteen of you, now nineteen. Chili grinned.

"Chili Striaton. Nice to meet ya!"

He stuck out his hand and your baffled coach of a teacher shook it. He looked at his screen hazily and sighed. Now he had nineteen special snowflakes in his first period. He put up a page of notes.