Ilima X Reader

I'm so Sorry for the delay. I'm the worst. 

Storytime

Storytime

You sat hand in hand with your newfound boyfriend. His smile was reflected in your eyes bringing out his gorgeous skin. You both had your legs dipped in the surfaces of his backyard pool in Hau'Oli City 

Everything about him was perfect. His kind smile. His polite nature. His soft hands thst fit in yours like a puzzle piece. His silk hair thst you could run your fingers in any time of the day. His eyes shining with curiosity and passion. His lips that looks so soft And looked like they'd fit in yours like a jigsaw.

He was absolutely, terrifcially, undoubtedly, certainly, positively, matter-of-fact,y, surely, amazingly, flawlessly, perfect.

You kicked your legs, moving the water in ripples leading outwards to every edge of the ovular pool. Ilima smiled at the water's Now distorted Reflection of himself. Your legs slowly kicked back and forth, creating a small current around your limb. It was peaceful at night in Hau'Oli

Ilima started mimicking your action, causing the ripples in the water to dance. His Yongoos And Smeargle were somewhere in the house with your Cuteifly and Oricoro. He lightly held on tighter to the cute girl's hand who he happily called his girlfirend. You started to recall how you and Ilima started dating:

The Alola breeze was rustling through your hair. Even in winter, the weather would be considered perfect. In other regions this was warm, you knew this because you grew up in the snowy cities of Sinnoh. Now, in Alola, everything was paradise.

You have lived in Hau'Oli for five months now. You coudlnt get over all the beautiful things on Meleemelee. The sea, the salty breeze, the long black streets, the tall buildings, the new Pokémon, the tall grasses, Captain Ilima, the bright Alola sun, the glistening Alola Moon, the stars brightening the Alola nights, how everyone is open and happy and cheerful and helpfull. You loved Hau'Oli.

You've grown in favor of the Island Trial Captain, Ilima. He was so kind to everyone in the trainer's school, so kind he was called their prince! He's been to Kalos so he know she Of Many things Alolan people don't. He's strong and brave and polite. You were helpless!

You've talked to him many times, catching him around the city and talking to him. You weren't a quiet stalker saying "notice me senpai" every time you catch him glancing your way. You'd leave that to the creepy anime stereotypical girls. Not you.

The thing was, Ilima has grown fond of this Sinnohan girl talking to him. She was so upbeat and interested in anything and everything he talked about. So he asked her to go to the Malsadas shop with him one time and she graciously said yes. Ilima was so happy.

You went to the Malsada shop with Ilima and had a grand time. You learned more than ever before about your Alolan dreamboat Of a crush. He seemed to enjoy talking more And learning about you. You thought you made a mistake when you started gushing about an old thing in Sinnoh, contests. He was intrigued and delighted by your passion on the topic. SO much, in fact, he asked you to demonstrate.

You took Ilima to the Hau'Oli outskirts and showed him a program you and your partner, Luxray, we're planning to do. Ilima told you it was gorgeous. You were so happy. He seemed so happy. He asked you to meet him in then Malsada shop the same time tomarrow

You met him there the next day and he was fidgeting. He was holding somethign in his hands. When he saw you his nerves seem to evaporate and he flashed the smile thst could cure cancer. He held out the stone to you.

"I was hoping we could start a relationship, one thst would last as long as this everstone."

He gave you the stone and you were so joyfully filled with bliss, puppies, kitties, rainbows and sunshine you pecked his tanned cheek under his cotton candy hair.

"I'd Be honored."

These events happened more than a few months ago and it was finally the year aniversarry of you moving to Alola. You were spending the whole day with Ilima to celebrate. You used your free hand to grasp the pendant around your neck. You had it made with the everstone he gave you. Your legs stopped.

Ilima noticed you ceased makign the current in the water and curiously looked up at you. He squeezed your hand as his gray eyes flooded into your curious orbs. You were looking down and tears brimmed at the edges of her eyes.

"Are you okay, my dear?" Boop.

You look at him with the widest grin any girl in the world could muster.

"I'm The luckiest girl alive."

Ilima grinned too and took his free hand and cupped it behind your neck, pulling me you closer. You shared a blissful kiss full of gentleness And love. Moving to Alola was your best decision ever.

How was that? Oh, when I make Ilima one Shots or read them I Boop my own nose when he calls you "my dear"or something like that. I'm sorry. Am I forgiven? Probably not... 

sorry

~Eva