Ilima x Reader

HOW COULD I FORGET THIS ADORABLE LITTLE REQUEST IN YOUR LIST PokemonGladion!? ARCEUS CHRIST I NEED TO GET A GRIP!!! Okay, this will be like a poem because I'm lazy and ready to be done.

Hungry.

Food food food. 

Where the heck does Ilima keep the chocolate in his fridge!?

He has to have chocolate. Come on. With a skin tone the color of chocolate there has to be some in his house.

Not on the shelves

Not in the drawers

Not on the door

Not in the cabinet

Not on the counter

WHERE IS THE HECKING CHCOOLATE YOU ARE LITERALLY ON YOUR PERIOD!?

_

Ilima watched you as you scrambled around his kitchen at literally one o'clock in the morning loudly and angrily looking for something.

He could see your pants bleeding out because you forgot to put on a pad when you fell asleep. Oh and fun fact you had a room in his house because you were dating.

He kept his hands over his mouth to keep from laubung and disturbing your little rampage

Thank goodness his parents were heavy sleepersMThen he heard you yell:

"WHERE IS THE BLOODY CHOCOLATE!!!"

Ilima looked to his right on the kitchen table. A Hershey's bar. Really? His girlfriend couldn't see it? Was she sleep deprived or drunk? No, he doesn't think mean thoughts. She's merely wasn't in her right mind is all.

And he'd have to mop after her bloody self but thst was no matter. Thank Arceus he didn't name have periods.

_

You were ready to flip the house upside down when your beloved boyfriend handed you a hershey's bar and a cold glass of milk.

SWEET SALVATION HAS IT FINALLY FOUND YOU!?

The answer is yes: yes it has my dear Reader. 

You but into the chocolate and had a large hull of milk. YUM YUM YUM!!!

OH~ That was so good!

Ilima smiled at you.

"I'm glad you're feeling better, my dear."Boop. 

Oh crap that means he saw that little storm of chocolate deprivation. You blushed hard and then he leaned in and whispered:

"Please now get a pad on."

You looked at the the floor and blood was everywhere! You looked at your pants and they suffered the same fate. Your blush blasted off like team rocket as Ilima grabbed the mop.

You ran to the bathroom on a new quest for pads.

Okay me forgetting that was worth it, that was hilarious! But still short. GRRR!!! Maybe the writing fairy can visit me tomorrow and I'll write better! Probably not...

~Eva