Emmet x Reader

A request for Jackalight so  hope you enjoy! Also I dare you to listen to the song and not fangirl squeal about the voice. Or better yet: imagine emmet singing this to you as a lullaby before a nap.

You had hands entwined, smiles wide, and Pokemon followings you around. Joltiks, Klinks, gothitas, And other Small Unovan Pokemon followed you and emmet as you skipped around the field with lots of tall flowers. 

Roses, daisies, tulips, lilies, petunias, hibisci (plural hibiscus), chrysanthemums, blossoms, Sakura, and every other kind of flower imaginable grew in one large patch of variant vibrant colors and they swarmed at your legs with the Pokémon as you skipped along with Emmet.

Giggles, laughter, jokes, Nd sweet compliments of nothings whispered in your ear. Yes, sweet little nothings like I love you. your hair smells nice. you know you're my sunshine, right? My beloved flower. I love your eyes. Stay with me forever.

Mmmm. Those sweet words played in your mind. Those sweet flowers with that sweet aroma filled the air. It was beautiful. Then the world dissapewred with a start as you suddenly were awoken from your dream.

It was Emmet himself. He threw a joltik on you because you wouldn't get up when Ingo came in the room Andy literally yelled in your face. You shook your head to get a grasp on reality. Wait, so he never told you he loved you? Awww....

"Emmet? Wha... what do you need?"

"Me and Ingo red bored so we wanted to ask if you wanted to battle with us! Since you are living here with us and one of the newer staff we thought we'd make you feel welcome! But you were so engulfed in your sleep..."

He cutely pouted and your smiled, patting his head like a lilipup. He really was cute like one. Wait what? Whatever. He gave you a hand and he hoisted you up with him. He smiled at you. You were about to to walk to meet Ingo with him but he held your wrist in place, causing you to turn backwards. It was a cliché moment from an anime.

"Hey, (Your name), did you know you talk in your sleep?"

He says in a cheerful voice, still acting as childish as normal. However you flush red. You freeze and cringe up. Oh no. Based on that fluffy dream you could have said anything. He just smiled at you.

"Well, I wanted to know that I love you too!"

He cheerfully reached over and pecked your cheek before dragging you to go battle with him and his brother. I go was curious on why you were blushing and he was smiling like the mad hatter. Both of you said:

"Don't mention it."

In opposite tones of voice. Ingo questioned no further and a three way battle began.