Volkner x Reader Part Two

Because ZoeyRedbird1 asked for it. And I'm making a song fic on a song I mean pretty sure you've Heard. A thousand years by Christina Perri. If you haven't heard it's, google it. She also sung Only Human. That's enough trivia, here we go. 

STORYTIME WITH GRUNCLE STAN!!!

MABEL, DIPPER! DID BILL TELEPORT STAN HERE OR SUMTHIN!?

{Not a gravity falls fan because I haven't seen it so don't yell at me for an Off reference. Sowwy!}

Heart. Beats. Fast. 

You stormed through Sunnyshore City, exitedlt racing to find your soulmate. After years of not having a red string you finally had one to follow. It was leading you straight for the gym. Barry was dragging Lucas, his boyfriend, along to keep up.

Colors and Promises

The new intensity the idea of having a soulmate face you just made you all tingly inside. You sprinted with a new jolt of energy as Yellow sparks filled your vision. Was this because of Volkner? You had to be close to the gym!

How to be brave.

Volkner was waiting in his gym room on an electrical throne he built out of boredom and loneliness. His Luxray at his side regally. He looked calm to anyone who happened to catch him, but on the inside he was breaking into a sweat.

How can I love when I'm afraid

To

Fall

Volkner was always scared of love. His father didn't have a soulmate yet he married his mother. She left him because she found her soulmate. This was when Volkner was five. He never liked love, but he had no soulmate so why did he have to worry? But now he did. And he didn't have a clue.

Watching you stand alone

Volkner inhaled as he saw a glint of light and a shadow through the glass doors of his elite four like chamber. She was here. Volkner tried to calm down internally, Luxray saw the wild charges in his eyes. To anyone else he looked calm. His vision rimmed with little hearts and pink dust. Was this because you were nearing?

All of my doubt

You walk in the door and meet with the glistening blue eyes you've aited your entire life to see. You finally allowed yourself to breathe. You made it. You were here. No doubt about it. The electric frame fades.

Suddenly goes away somehow.

Volkner let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. His eyes pour into your own as the hearts fade. He stands up and let's his arms relax at his sides. Two boys rushed in behind and stopped when they saw her and took a step back, holding eachother. Must be her friends.

One Step

Closer

You walk foward with a shaky step, your eyes forming tears. You've longed for this moment. You finally have a soulmate. This was someone who would love you no matter what and forever, despite anything. He was meant for you. And you were meant for him.

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid 'cause I'd loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.

All along I Believed I will find you. Time had brought heart to me I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.

Volkner couldn't take the urge anymore. He ran up to you and took you into a hug the instant  war, wet tear slid down your cheek from your eye. He ran his hand through your hair and hushed you.

"Everything's okay....I'm here....I'm here..."

You hiccuped.

"I...I won't be alone!"

Volkner looked down at his sobbing soulmate.

"Never again."

How's that for a finale to a two parter? Bleh. I refuse to write another part to this. But regular requests are welcome!

~Eva