Cheren x Reader

A request for Livingsolo909 where the first thing I thought was: how can I humiliate Cilan? No joke, that was my first thought. Then her specifications made my life easier. She wants to be related to the Striaton Bros! She said be their sister but I think cousin works better in this sense, just read it to agree.

Beware, I'm making an author's note after this before I start churning and burnin baby. I got ideas to jot down! Also Cheren doesn't come in until way later, heads up and sorry.

NIRCHISM FOR ALL

STORYTIME

You were visiting Striaton City to get together with your cousins, Cilan Chili and Cress. They owned the resteraunt and were the gym leaders. They asked you to come by and cover for them while they went to some big gym leader tournament. 

So here you were, walking with your three Pokémon of the starting types, into the resteraunt to Own the gym for a week or two.

You walk into the doors with Lilagant, Darumaka, And Tympole trotting in And running to Panpour, Pansear, and Pansage. Your Pokémon just loved playing with the others. You grinned seeing your cousins setting up for the lunch rush. Today was their last day in Striaton for a little while anyways.

"Ah, (Your name). Welcome back."

"Yo! What's up (Your name)!"

"Such a sweet flavor having you back here, (your name)."

You were on your own guessing who said what, but whatever. Evangeline made it easy to decipher. Right, Reader-Chan? You looked up and smiled at the boys. Chili already rushed through setting his last table to give you a giant Beartic hug.

Cress smiled and did his table with care. Cilan was doing the same as Cress. You squeezed Chili back hard. You kinda had roles without your cousins. Chili was the fun cousin. Cress was the cousin you could talk to. And Cilan....

Cilan was the cousin you'd tease until no tomarrow.

"Ci! Cress! Get over here and give out cousin a hug!"

Chili called over his shoulder. You gasped as he gave you a noogie. You overpowered one and gave him one right back. Cress sighed and pulled you out of Chili's arms and into his own, giving you a nice warm hug.

"I missed you, (Your name). It's nice being able to talk to you."

You nodded and he let you go. You turned to see Cilan. You smirked and placed a hand on your hip sarcastically.

"Cilan, did you get even more single by the time I left?"

"HEY! I just haven found the right girl to complete my recipie!"

You scoffed and Chili laughed with you. Cress sighed. This was the one thing thst he did not like about your visits, you and Cilan would butt heads like in a sibling rivalry.

"So you're what, sixteen now? And you haven't had a single girlfriend? What, still crushing on Iris? I could just lend you Skarmory so you can fly to the dragons village to see her."

An evilicious smile spread over your lips as Cilan made Chili's emsamble jealous. Chili started laughing and even Cress couldn't hold in a slight chuckle in his throat. Cilan clenched his fists at his sides.

"So what if I'm after a girl!?"

"Please, Cilantro, you're too submissive. Just ask her out. Or are you...torchicken?"

Chili was screaming OOOOOOOOOH while Cress just facepalmed at the corniest joke in existance. Cilan crossed his arms and huffed.

"I told you to not call me Cilantro!"

"Whatever. You guys get ready to go, I'll take care of dinner rush. Besides, iris might be there already."

Cilan blsuhed And Cress let out a tsk. Chili roared in laughter as they went to the upstairs to pack.

Okay, here's where out Boi comes in. Time skip to next afternoon.

You were still laughing at Cilan from yesterday. Pfft. Cilantro was the best nickname you've ever given him. You've had and defeated a few challengers swiftly so far.

That's when a raven haired boy with glasses entered in. Henhad three pokeballs on his belt. Perfect match. This would be fun.

"Hello and welcome to the Striaton gym! I'm (Your name) in place of Cilan, Chili, And Cress! Do you wish to battle?"

He scoffed as if that was obvious. Okay so the cute boy did wants to battle. Oh gods did you just call him cute?! You just took one glance at this guy and you're calling him cute!

"Duh. Aren't you going to ask what starter I had?"

"Oh, so you've been here before. Nah. It's just me so you can only battle me. My cousins are off doing a gym leader thing."

So this boy lost to Cilan, Chili, or cress. Okay, probally not Cilan. Cilan was easy to overpower. You best him with tympole before. That's pathetic. You saw the boy press his glasses to his face. He had a blue blazer to match his pants and a white shirt underneath. He grabbed  pokeball, and sent out a Purrloin. HA! If he was facing Cilan he did run for the hills! Good thing you we're here, right?

You took a pokeball from your belt and shot out tympole. He cocked an eyebrow.

"Do you have a Pokémon for each of the three types?"

"Yep! That's why I'm in charge of the whole gym right now! Let's serve this battle and est it quick, lunch rush will be soon and I do have work to do."

I'm not in the mood for a battle scene so time skip. This is already nine hundred words. Bleh.

After the battle you stood standing with both Darumaka and Tympole standing. Pet like fainted against his Lillipup. The boy was angered he lost, apparently again.

"That was fun! Be sure to come back again this week so I can battle you again!"

The ravenette looked up at you, pressing his glasses to his face.

"What?"

"Please come back within the week. Battling you was fun! I want to do it again before I leave!"

He looked confused but also inspired. He looked Down causing the flares to encase his glasses. He looked back up at you and smiled.

"Yeah! I'll be back!"

You smiled as he ran off, presumably to train. You turned to the PC in the battle room and healed up your Pokémon before returning to the resteraunt for the lunch rush.

How about them apples? Sorry, this is horrible.

~Eva