Gladion x Reader

A kinda specific yet funny request by detectivefabulous and I loved the request. She kinda made my morning by saying she loved my writing style. She also likes Ilima one Shots so I'll do one next for her because she seems like a good noodle.

On another note I finished Kiss him not me last night. I WAS SO UNSATISFIED AT THE END!!! After these two One Shots Im going to go on a rant in an Author's Note so be warned. 

HIS SMILE CURES CANCER I SWEAR!!! THE WHOLE DUBBED THING IS ON YOUTUBE AND THE WHOLE SIBBED THING IS ON CRUNCHYROLL SO YOU NEED TO WATCH IT, LIKE, AFTER THIS ONE SHOT TO UNDERSTAND MY RANT IN TWO CHAPTERS!!!! Okay, back to business

I'll copy and paste the prompt at the bottom so with cosplay in mind, it's story time!

You waited outside the dressing room of the UlaUla clothing store. Gladion was groainging inside while you were just giggling to himself. You had RotomDéx and your phone ready for a large photoshoot.

You heard Gladion make a large thump makign you think he fell. Luckily, only you and the workers were in there. All girls. You jumped up.

"You okay in there, Gladi?"

"WHY AM I DOING THIS!?"

"Because you bet me that Lillie wasn't in love with Hau and they went on a date. Now you owe me."

"WHAT DOES THIS DO FOR YOU!?"

"Entertainment."

You said it so bluntly it caused that little anime sweat thing for Gladion. Yes, I am pulling all the anime tropes I can because I'm obsessed with this new anime. Deal with it for now. Evangeline is just talking here, nothing important. Go on to the next paragraph. I said go on to the next paragraph! Why are you still reading this?! GO!!!

Gladion shuffled on there and then curtain was fiddled with. Gladion was done but refusing to come out. Heh, come out. You grabbed the certain and tugged it. Rotor stsrted flashing photos and you had a worker use your phone to video the whole thing. Gladion was being a little Yuri Plisetsky. (Yuri on Ice)

"HEY!!! WHATS WITH THE ENTOURAGE!?"

You giggled and smiled oh so sweetly at the boy you cannot practically bend to your will right now. Gladion was silly putty in your hands. 

"You owe me. And I want to remember you in this outfit~"

Let's talk about his silly little outfit not specified by the requestor. We're pulling on the stops when I say he's wesring a skimpy maid's dress that's revealing and meant for girls. It barely covered his thighs and a bit of his boxers at the bottom were showing. The cleavage of the dress was too big and sagging and the shoes were so tight he couldn't get them fully on his feet. Beautiful.

"YOURE LUCKY I LIKE YOU OR THIS WOUDLNT HAPPEN!!!"

He shouted and instantly regretted it. You paused. Rotom paused. The girl kept recording, this was getting good! It was like those Korean dramas at the Turing point and the commercial was just about to air. We all know that feel.

"WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN-"

"You like me?"

Gladion was becoming more and more like a Johtoan Trainer's Hair at the moment. His face making literally anything you can name that's Red jealous, including Red himself! Hell, how cannot he survive with that intense of a Heath boiling under his face?!

"DUH!!!! You Baka..."

Okay, hold up. We got ourselves a tsundere Over here. You smiled and cocked your head.

"Awww."

Thst surprised him as you hugged him, still in the slutty outfit. The sad thing is, he rocked that outfit with his french Fry hair and all. The girl stopped recording st the hug but RotomDéx took more pics when you did. Gladion was burning.

"I like you too! Wait, let me do this right. B-Baka!"

"HEY!!!!"

You tried mimicking the tsundere trope and it was just too funny, everything. You stsrted to laugh and break away, pushing him back into the dressing room.

"Now get back to normal, edgelord."

"FINALLY!!!"

How's that? Onto Ilima then I can finally rant away all these fangirling son my chest since I have nobody to talk to about this. I tried to get Bacon into it but he doesn't like reverse harem animes, even if there's a girl in the Harem. I mean it! There is! WATCH IT!!! FOR MUTSUMI!!!

 I mean it! There is! WATCH IT!!! FOR MUTSUMI!!!

~Eva