Emmet x Reader x Ingo

Yes, I learned how to do the poly ships while I was away. Yay Evangeline! The first ten thousands reads special belongs to PokemonGladion! Let's go!

You didn't know how you got Into this mess. 

One minute you're havin an epic Pokémon battle against the two (arguably) strongest trainers in all of Unova. The next minute your Leipard and Stoutland are staring at eachother in shock because apparently if you miss Copycat and use it on the trainer instead the trainer turns into a half cat. More specifically, half cat Pokémon.

Emmet, the cheerful subway master, had the ears and tail of a skirt sprouted out of him. Ingo, the kuudere and stern subways master, had the ears and tail of a Leipard like your own Leipard. 

Wow...

They're so CUTE!!!

Their Pokemon looked panicked while your own Pokémon just backed away. You returned them instantly and started fsngirling about the subway masters. OH MY ARCUES! They are half Neko pokemon! This is a miracle!

Emmet looked at Ingo and Ingo looked at his brother. Emmet burst out in laughter and Ingo sighed, placing his face in his palm And justness all around being disappointed. this was like a fanfiction by now. Oh crap HE KNOWS!!!

Emmet looked over at you. The squealing, red faced, bloody nosed you. He ran over to you and gave you a big hug. A big, Neko, emmet hug. OMA OMA OMA OMA OMA!!! Emmet giggled and booped your nose.

"So kawaii! Ingo, join us!"

Both of you cutely looked at Ingo who just sighed, disappointed in himself. He slowly walked over and awkwardly put his arms around the both of you. HOLY ARCEUS JESUSE GRAB THE JOKY WATER TYPES THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVAH

under his breath, you heard Ingo mutter:

"You're Lucky I love you."

Of course he meant emmet in his brotherly way, thst would be weird incest. I'm looking at you submas shippers STAHP THATS GROSS!!! But he loved you?! OMA YASS!!!

Best. Day. EVAH