Clemont x Reader

That freaking moment when you realize it was a dream. I literally was having a dream I knew was a dream but then in that dream I woke up. I did my normal morning things like shut off my alarm and instantly check wattpad. (Scary thing is I had the exact same notifications in my dream) and I lived my whole day out. Literally, my whole day. Like what I normally go through. Then I just wake up for a second time like that was a dream?! Oh, the first dream? It was about magically having Go-Go and Emm appear and go to my school sharing classes with me. It was lit.

Storytime because science is so amazing!

You wrapped your arms Around Bonnie and sheilded her, making sure you bAcK was to then Machine. Clemont was hollering:

"ITS GONNA BLOW!!!"

Ash protected Serena as the mechanics of the robot overloaded and just exploded on the air. Whelp, that's another invention gone wrong. Clemont could make an entire show on his flashers Andy I doubt thst would get snynrotten tamatos. Get it? Tamato berry?

Everyone relaxed to look at the rubble. Bonnie checked her bag and shook a bit. She looked up to meet your eyes.

"Where Dedenne?"

Where was the little electric rodent? You haven't seen it since Clement brought the invention out to help Serena Choose which Pokémon she should use for her next showcase. Dedenne was Bonnie's best friend. If she lost him...

"Dedenne? I haven't seen it. Have you Ash?"

"Nah. Not at all, Serena."

"It's okay Bonnie, we'll find Dedenne."

Bonnie was sniffling now. You had to comfort her with a hug. Clemomt looked pained to see his sister like this. She really loved Dedenne.

"B-but What of he-"

"I promise, he didn't. We'll find Dedenne, little sister. I promise."

Bonnie hugged you tighter as you couldn't say a word. Everyone split up. Ash and Serena, Clemont and Bonnie, and you with Pikachu, Fennekin, And Luxray. After hours of searching you all returned to where you were. Bonnie broke down.

"DEDENNE!!!"

She wailed and fell to the ground. Clemont tried to comfort his sister but she pushed him away. She curled into a ball in the center of everyone and cried. Serena tried to reach for her but no. Ash was to oblivious to notice he needed to try. That left you. 

You met eyes with a desperate Clemont. You give him a determined nod as you crawl over to Bonnie and comfortingly stroke her hair. Slowly she relaxes as she cries losing you to hug her again.

She cries Into your chest as you whisper soothing things to her. Clemont watches melancholically as Ash and Serena head off to look some more for Dedenne.

But there was no more Dedenne. Dedenne was caught in the explosion and blasted off into the next world.

Ash and friends would have to take a visit bakc to Kanto sometime soon.

Woah that went from normal episode to dark in a matter of words. My bad! OH MY GOD THIS IS SHORT WHYYYYYY!?

~Eva