Gladion x Reader

Okay, I get it! You really like Nekos PokemonGladion! Lord! Arceus! Mew! All the legendaries in existance! 

What's your favorite region for legendaries? I personally like the Sinnoh legendaries best. DIALGA, DAKRRAI, AND GARITINA FOR LIFE!!! I have a plush Garitina. 😊 no joke! See?

The other legendaries I have plushies of are rayquazza and Regigigas

The other legendaries I have plushies of are rayquazza and Regigigas. I used to have mew but it accidentally went to goodwill. I hope that mew is being loved somewhere. When we used to go to Disney world me and my brothers would always want to go to "Japan"to get a new Pokémon plushie. We also got pearls but I wanted then plushies. The first time we went I got three. An Umbreon i still have today, a pacharisu I had to throw away because I loved her too much I broke her, and this Garitina. I was honestly debating on what form but I wanted the little guy to stand so I got the normal over the distortion world form.  

Okay, I'm done, ready for a super fluff because it's STORYTIME! This is gonna be a crack chapter....my bad.

You and Gladion were sitting together under a tree on a nice night, minding your own business, when a certain pesky couple who shipped you like they owned all the boats in Alola threw some magic concoction waking up the sleeping Gladion in your lap.

You both coughed as pink sparkles flew in the air and clouded around you. When it faded you both were coughing and your eyes locked onto eachtohers. Hau and Lillie were holding back giggles from behind a building, stalking you.

"Gladion you have ears!"

"(Your name) you have a tail!"

You both looked down at yourselves to reveal you both were neko. Neko meaning half cat and half human. Gladion was freaking out, his hand trembling. You took his hand into your own to calm him down. He was hypervenalating.

"What the f*ck do we do?! How the hell we gonna fix this?!"

"Babe, Chill."

"What is Mom gonna Say?! What is Lillie gonna say?!"

"Gladdi, Chill. It's okay. Lillie probably will laugh her socks off and take pictures to send Tom her little boyfriend. Your Mom is porbally To busy with the wormholes To notice. Let's just calm down and enjoy this while it lasts."

"Enjoy this?!"

Gladion started calming down as you reached your free hand to stroke his newly found blond cat ears. They were really soft! Gladion started to purr instead of scream so you knew you were doing your job right.

Gladion instinctively reached out for your super fluffy tail. Gladion had a normal, skinny cat tail while your cat tail was just POMF FLOOF like a Persian's Tail. You started purring too. 

Hau and Lillie, beinf the evil couple they were, started recording the entire thing on RotomDéx and they were live streaming it to Professor Kukui and all the trial captains. I swear Lillie and Hau are legit me. 

Gladion fell back asleep on you as a white cloud proofed away the ears and tail. You pouted but continued to stroke Gladion's hair anyways.

Yeah, crack chapter. Sorry your request is sh*t. I still have a yandere requests. Pointers?

~Eva