Silver x Reader

For Itcihgo who insists on calling me Eva-tan. Probably because how I've really become attached to the -tan surname from Japan.... Thst surname is a cutesy version of -Chan for little brothers and younger characters to call girls they think are cute. Kawaii on kawaii, as I've seen it. I used it on Emmet once in an xreader somewhere. I just think the cute thing cinnamon rolls who aren't shy would use this. But it kinda makes me feel...awkward. 

I swear guys, calling me just Eva or Evangeline is more than fine! If you want to add a traditional japanese surname to me....eh. It makes me feel weird, ecspecially ones that indicate really strong relations like -sama, -nee, Oneesan, And the worst one... -Senpai. Don't call me senpai. It gives me a Yandere feeling and I don't like it. Please, just call me Eva. I like thing casual. But if you really feel the urge, use -San. Eva-san. I just felt like I needed to address this before the fic. (Also just trying to bring up word count....)

Evangeline Trivia: I hate Mary Sues. Don't be fake. I hate them with a passion becuase they're so perfect! Well nobody is perfect Sherlock! Seriosuly, are you even human?! UGH!!!

You know what? All that aside, it's story time.

You catch a glimpse of his bright crimson hair in the distance and your normal frown curls upside downmarket to give you a happy grin. You haven't seen Silver in forever! You run up to him and tackle him into a hug, causing him to blush and yell.

"WHAT THE HELL!? (YOUR NAME)!?"

Since you hugged him from behind he had to look over him shoudler to see you. His face was beaming a brighter color than his own hair! You couldn't help but giggle as your Espeon gracefully caught up to you.

"Did you miss me?! I sure missed you! Where did you go? I looked all over for you!"

You haven't even him since he dragged you to Mount Silver to try snd take on Red, but utterly failing. He looked away as you let go of him from behind and pouted. You tried To get in fromt of him but he did turn away. Espeon could predict this would become a game to you.

You kept sliding left and right to try and meet with his cute Onyx eyes but you failed. He'd  just keep turning. 

This game was getting boring.

You attacked Silver with a hug from the front. He gasps and looks down at you and you look uo at him with a goofy grin.

"Sil, did you miss me? Or are you too tsundere to admit it?"

He stiffened his posture.

"I am not tsundere!"

"Come on, Sil. You're redder than a tomato berry are you're denying everything's and not answering my questions! You're total tsuntsun! And answer my question!"

He scoffed and mumbled soemthing before returning your hug. Finally.

"yeah, I missed you. Happy?"

"Very."

Espeon could foresee what would happen next. A nice little day out in town. Or perhaps  lunch date. Either way you get some time with Silver.

Very little story becuase I had a lot to say sto the top. I'm so so so SO sorry! I just had to say that and I have very little ideas what to do for Silver. I should just go back home to Unova, right? Good thing my next request is Emmet!

~Eva