Cilan x Reader

*cracks knuckles* PRAISE bellasmom12 FOR LETTING ME DO THIS!!!

Cilan: Arceus save me...

IT IS STORY TIME MUH DUDES!!!

Ignore the profanity....

You walk into the resteraunt. It's closed for the day And you had an extra key because a certain three boys basically were your brothers. It was party night! It's not like you aremt going to join in!

You walk up to the loft they lived. Chili and Cress were somehwre else but you could see Cilan in the living area on the couch admiring a certain something something you knew all too well.

As a Cinderella like prank and byproduct of last week's truth or dare, Chili has you purposefully leave something to discover wether Cress or Cilan had the crush on you. It couldn't be Chili, he already had a girlfirend. Turns out it was Cilan.

You became the literal devil as you snuck to the back of the couch. Cilan sighed, mumbling to himself a few words.

"If only you could Be mine, I would show you the world..."

He inhaled your scent for, the hairpin. It wasn't weird because it was Cilan. Ypunwere used to him acting weird. It kinda made him attractive. What could you say, hot dorks who would understand any reference from any fandom really got you ticking. 

Being the evil girl you are you jumped up into shin lime of sight and did the sarcastic resting on your arm thing.

"What's this about wanting me to Be yours?" You're lucky I'm not doing the references yet.

Cilan jumped and rolled off the side of the couch. Cress was about to walk on when a wild spying Chili appeared and ducked him behind the wall. Cress was about to yell at Chili but he shushed him. The pointed to you and Cilan and he got the gist. Since it was movie night Cress had popcorn. They both started to eat it, watching their own movie.

Cilan was a blushing mess and you held in your snickers. You walked around the couch to him and held out your hand. Cilan reluctantly look it. Big mistake. You threw him on the couch after lifting him up. Cilan squeaked, And flushed a deep red.

"Cilan, you're a huge pervert."

His awkward smile he clearly didmt know he had fell and his eyes redirected away from you. You coudlnt help it. You busted out laughing and plopped right down next to him on the couch. Cilan gave you a sideways glance, you know the awkward kind. It was silent for a moment.

"Y-you heard me?"

"Every word, you dork. Now are you going to try And make a pass or what?"

"What?!"

You clearly caught Cilan off gaurd. You rolled your eyes And grabbed him by the collar, pulling his lips into yours. You could hear his heartbeat. It's fast! You've never heard any heartbeat beat that fast before. You let him go for air and he was a heaving, blushing mess. 

Chili jumped out of his hiding spot yelling:

"YESSSSS!!!!"

And Cress pulled him back down. You exploded in laughter as Cilan went around the corner to see his brothers eavesdropping. 

Yep, he was never gonna live this down.

I'm so sorry my writing is horrible tonight! UGH!!!

Have a meme as an apology:

~Eva