Gladion x Reader Part Two

Angelhunter248 wanted a part two but it's late because I'm swamped with requests in another book. So requestors, please wait patiently for your one shot.

You've had a roomate for a while now ans you realize you still love this emo guy who broke your heart. Wow how cliche. This can only end horribly again, right?

You made Gladion do something work and all that, you don't believe in freeloaders. Wait that was the wrong way to say it but screw it im leaving it like that. 

So one night Gladion comes up to find you in the house. You didn't know why but what you did know is that it was so early in the morning the sky was pitch black And visibility was something of a dream. Nonexistent.

"Hey (Your name)?"

You groggily sat up in your bed. You thought you made it clear thst nobody enters your bedroom at night, ecspecially not at three in the bloody morning. 

"What?"

"I love you."

Those words in the dead of night. You couldn't believe them. Maybe at two in the morning but not at three.

"Go to bed Gladion, you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk!"

His voice echoed through the dark room.

"I made a mistake! I shouldn't have chosen Moon. I knew she was bi and I knew she liked my sister but I needed someone! I just was too oblivious to know that you were there... always... so please... I love you."

His voice died down as he spoke. You couldn't tell his festures, but you could tell the general location he was in. You sighed. Probably thinking this is one of your own dreams.

"Alright, I'm going to bed. If you want to stay with me you can. Wake me up before nine and you're dead meat."

And just like that, you cuddled with Gladion all night long.

He woke you up at eight fifty nine but it turned nine when you checked the clock. He's a very lucky man.

Thst was bad, sorry.