Wally x Reader

Being tall with a small boyfriend may seem like a terrible idea.

Sure, you can't be held properly. Sure, you can't be spooned and you have to do the spooning. Sure you have to reach down to kiss. Not that you've been there yet since he's really shy. And there have to be a million more downsides but for each downside is one and a half upsides.

You walk into your boyfriend's bedroom again with some tofu noodle soup because chicken doesn't exist in this world because he was sick yet again. He was sickly and had a lung problem. His athsma always kept him inside most of the time but he would travel on his journey. You'd just have to stop when he gets sick or when his athsma flared up. You refused to let him go without you, not that he was complaining.

"Wally, it's soup time..."

He whined and hid his face under the blankets. He really didn't like you turning the lights on. Or that he has to take his medicine with the food. Poor baby. But it has to be done.

"Wally, you have to."

You place the tray on the bedrest and sowly try to pull back the coveres, but he had his tiny fingers gripped onto them. You chuckled and just threw the blankets off abruptly causing him to cover his face and scream like a girl. Aww.

"Wally please."

Wally rubs his eyes and sits up with a small pout, but he's too polite to say anything and he loves you too much. You take the soup and spoon feed him, whichhe doesn't mind. EXCEOT THE FACT THAT YOU'D SURPRISES HIM BY GIVING HIM A SPOON OF MEDICINE IN THE MIDDLE OF FEEDING HIM!!!

You gave him a spoon of the purple thick liquid and he ate it by accident. He cringed and his hands started doing a littler hand flail thing in front of his chest and it was adorable. His eyes closed and his tongue was outside of his mouth. So cute! Luckily that was the only spoon he needed. 

He opened his eyes when it was done and he had tears in the corner of his eyes. The kawaii tears in the brim if his eyes and his mouth made a really small frown that was even cuter. He held his arms crossed over his stomach and he looked at you.

"Why did  you do that?"

Awww. Poor baby.

"You wouldn't drink it otherwise. But that was the only one you need for now, let's finsih the soup."

Wally sighed and opened up. You smiled and gave him another spoonful of the actual soup. Not the icky purple medicine of doom otherwise known as grape flavored cough syrup because Wally likes grape. Any other flavor and he spit it out instead of actually drinking it. That's was a good reaction to medicine.

Being tall with a small boyfriend, who's also shy, is amazing!

You get to have little kawaii moments, you have your own cuddly teddy bear, he is so sweet and kind to you, you get to take care of him, and he is yours. Yours. Only yours. And you loved every aspect of it.