Wallace x Reader

Okay, so I had like a bunch of songs I could make fun of in this fic like the tragedy at chateau cépage, our love is god, yandelenka, Rotten Girl Grotisque Romance, Meant to be Yours, True Love Restraint... heck I could do a yandere simulator pun fic! but I'm not doing any of that because I don't know if PokemonGladion knew those things! She also didn't get back to me if I could make the Reader a boy....so I may later on Do one of those songs with a male reader. I've seen my demographics, 2% of my readers are male. I'll make that chapter for those little cinnamon rolls! 

Later, for now it is story time!

You inhaled to yourself taking I the thousands of people in the crowd. Thousands... you've onlt preformed in front Of Family And close friends before but Ruby and Sapphire kept urging you to enter in your first contest. 

You wore a dress that Ruby hade for you. It was sparkly in your favorite hue Andy it hugged your every angle. Now you can never say you have shame in front of Ruby, he had to get those angles somehow, right? But being in your underwear in front of your male best friend was nothing compared to this kind of pressure the Hoenn crowd gave you. 

Skitty mewed at you and Poochyena have you a reassuring bark. You held bakc the worried tears of rejection and failure as you nodded to the man in the back, putting on the music. A gentle symphony to bring out the beauty of your normally cute and cool Pokémon. 

You raised your arms to the music while Skitty and Poochyena rose with that. Poochyena let out a Dark pulse and Skitty brought out the dark and light contrast with heal pulse to start you off. The move was used quannitively with growing strength like ripples in the water, imaking the audinace excited.

Wallace was standing in the audience, not preforming for once. He was apparently too late and the last spot in the contest was taken by a rookie his Neice Ari had hesr about from her boyfriend Ruby and her best friend Sapphire. Ari has seen her preform and told her single Uncle Wallace that her performance was worth watching. So here he was with Ari and her two friends watchign the rookie who took his place preform.

Wallace was fascinated with the ripple effect they took the time to create In the audiance. Most coordinators would waste their precious time with buildup, ecspecially newbies. They usually started with a climax bringing down the appeal of the Pokémon in the end leaving them to losing the ribbon. But this girl was different. They way she started slowly rising the audiance uo with the music alongside her Pokemon was new and fenominal. Wallace felt a pang in his chest, what was this?

As the preofrmance finally began Wallace was already on then edge of his seat. Ruby was commenting about their shy friend squirming when he wasn't making the dress. Wallace heard this with one ear and his focus went from the new moves added To the rippling pulses to her dress.

It tightly went around every angle perfectly bringing out her curves in Just the right way while concealing any trace of extra flab on her body if there even was was any to begin with. The sequins made her stick out in the ripples making her even more desirable to Wallace. Desirable? Since when do I think someone as desirable?! But this feeling in my chest...what is this? ... why don't I like everyone staring at her so intensely?

The performance ended with a large recollection of every wave concentrated towards the center and flashing out into the crowd. Somewhere durijg the performances the Skitty must hav used stone hedge because little shards were sent out with this explosion. Wallace reached up in the air and caught a heart shaped stone. This was it. He had to make that girl his. 

A smirk went widespread on his lips As he thought of a plan.

After you collected your first ribbon Sapphire tackled you into a hug. Ari mimicked this and Ruby chuckled at the girls, waiting his turn. Wallace was waiting to be noticed. He felt a burning jealousy when Ruby hugged you. But he was dating his Neice so he wouldn't need to worry, right?!

He saw your shy orbs meet with his own. He saw the color shine and a gasp take from your lungs and your lips form an O shape. Those lips felt so kissable, And he wanted them to touch no other.

"Wallace?! The Wallace came To watch my performance?! What did I do to deserve this honor?!"

She squealed and blushed. She was cute. Ari laughed and o laced hernia hands on her hips. Ruby wrapped an arm around Ari as Sapphire left somewhere to meet up with her twin, May. May also does contests but she isn't that great.

Wallace chuckled at her adorableness. He pulled out a twenty pokedollar bill and handed it to his Neice, whispering in her ear:

"To get lunch with your boyfriend."

Ari nodded and dragged Ruby away to the nearest resteraunt. The cute girl in front of him was a mess, a very gorgeous mess. He had a sinking feeling in his chest and a voice in his ear screaming MAKE HER YOURS!!! Wallace took your arm and kissed your hand, causing ya your ace to Explode.

Some backstory, you looked up to Wallace your whole life, he was the reason you're even tried contests. So having him even Be in front of you excited you.

"Why don't I take a girl as lovely as yourself to lunch? You deserve special treatment for today's win~"

He placed kisses up your arm to your shoulder before he stopped and grinned. You're eyes couldn't leave his own and your voice was broken. You we're about to respond when suddenly a wild horde of fanboys appeared. Wallace growled and took you behind him, shielding you from the horny guys.

"Hey (Your name)! Let's go To the bar~"

"Go out with me!"

"Can I haven your autograph?"

You saw Wallace tensing up. This was all just happening so fast. The one who was seemingly drunk tried to reach around Wallace to grab your arm. Wallace snapped and pulled his arms behind his back making him scream uncle. If he had a knife this man would be dead. Wallace droppes him Onto the floor after hearing his arms crack. He grabbed you like a stufful Bear.

"Anybody else want to try and take her?"

His voice was a growl. The drunk guy was sceaming in pain. The two others picked him up and ran for the Hospital. You looked frightenedly at Wallace. He was back to his sweet persona.

"Something wrong, my dear?" Boop. YES I AM BOOPING MY NOSE!!! WALLACE DESERVES IT!!!

You shook your head, afraid. It was like that little vicious moment never happened. He smiled and carried you away On a date.

Did I do this right? I can't yandere good.

~Eva