'not allowed to treat a pretty girl'

Waiting. That's all I've been doing for the past 2 and a half hours is waiting. I was waiting for my train back to Birmingham from London. It was currently December 20th. I was meant to be home with my family already, unfortunately that looked as if it wasn't happening anytime soon. My train has been delayed 2 and a half hours. My playlist abruptly came to an end and I let out a frustrated sigh.

The train station had only began to warm up. I wore black trousers along with a burnt orange top tucked in and a black coat with a scarf.

I'm Eloise, Eloise Smith. I'm 19 years old. I'm from Ireland but my family and I moved to Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield when I was 11. I've brown hair. I've blue eyes. I've my first and second ear piercings along with my left helix.

For the time I had been sitting, I had noticed a beautiful boy sitting on the seat opposite of me. He had curly brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, tan skin and pearly white teeth. He wore black trousers with white stripes and a white shirt, with a long black coat and a scarf along with his Doctor Martins. Accompanying him was a suitcase and a backpack. He too had been waiting the same amount of time as me.

A few times I had felt eyes burning into me. I look up each time to be met by the same beautiful brown eyes any girl could fall for, staring intensely at me. He sat, tapping his foot along to whatever music was playing through his earphones. I suddenly felt the urge to use the bathroom. I didn't want to leave my suitcase nor bring it with me. I decided I would ask the mysterious man in front of me to mind it.

'Hi, excuse me, you wouldn't mind watching my suitcase whilst I nip to the bathroom?' I asked politely. He had taken his earphones out and was now looking at me, 'Of course darlin'.' He responded, in a raspy Birmingham accent. I went over and wheeled my suitcase towards him, 'Thank you.'
I brought my handbag with me and touched up my makeup and brushed my hair, using the toilet as well.

As I walked back the boy with the curls smiled at me, 'Looks like someone has taken your seat.' He chuckled, pointing his head towards a man, sprawled across the four seats. 'You're more than welcome to sit here.' He said as I giggled and shook my head. 'Yeah if you don't mind, thank you.'

8:45PM it was. The boy with the curls had introduced himself as Bradley. We both sat engrossed in conversation for a good twenty minutes, that was until he asked, 'Would you like a tea, hot chocolate, coffee? I'm going to go and get myself one.' I replied with,  'Ah, a tea please if you don't mind, milk and one sugar. Here let me grab my purse.' I said when suddenly he stuck his hand out. 'No, no I'll get it.' He smiled. 'No honestly please take it?' He was having none of it.

'What am I not allowed to treat a pretty girl to a cup of tea?' I blushed at his statement, 'Right well I'm going to have to repay you!' He smirked at me and wriggled his eyebrows to which I slapped him on the arm, 'Keep it in you pants Bradley hun!' He chuckled and walked away to fetch the tea from the small shop, leaving his coat down beside me. Damn he's got a nice bum!

He came back around 7 minutes later and handed me my tea and a cookie, which I thanked him for.

It was 9PM and suddenly there was an announcement, 'Sorry to all our customers, the train delayed to Birmingham will unfortunately not be running until tomorrow morning. Sorry for any inconvenience.' The lady gave out over the speaker, there was around 5 of us including me and Bradley waiting for this train.

'FUCKK.' Bradley cursed. 'Hey, I'm not that bad am I?' I giggled. He shook his head chuckling. 'What are we going to do? There's a hotel not far we could walk to that? Or we could share an Uber if you need to get home tonight?' He was concerning. 'I think I might just stay here, I don't have enough for a hotel or Uber, you go ahead though.' I said honestly speaking.

'No miss you're coming with me, I'm not going to leave you stranded! Come with me.' He stood up holding out his hand for me.