Epilogue - The Last Time

Two years later

Me and Lily were sat at home waiting for Brad, my husband, to pick us up and bring us to his last ever gig with The Vamps.

It had been 5 weeks since we got married and well, a few days ago I found out that I am pregnant again. I'm 4 weeks pregnant.

I didn't want to tell Lily yet just in case anything happened, however I did want her to be involved in telling Brad. 

A week after our wedding we spent a week to ourselves in Barbados as both my parents and Brad's, along with our siblings helped out with looking after Lily.

Lucas and Sarah are still going strong, as are Nicola and David, David recently proposed. Sophia and Con are engaged and are set to get married in a few months.

Luna is only recently into a new relationship after breaking up with her boyfriend a while ago. As for Nat, she isn't really looking for love at the minute.

I'm pretty sure it was our last night of our honeymoon that got me pregnant, after spending that night out at a fancy restaurant we spent the rest of our time back in our room.

Lily was wearing a little denim pinafore with a yellow top under it along with her yellow converse and frilly white socks.

It was August now and the weather was amazing, sun everyday.

I brushed through her hair as she was entertained by Peppa Pig on the TV.

Brad had text me to say he was on his way to get both me and Lily.

Today, it was The Vamps last ever gig they wanted to have it in Birmingham. Of course all of the families were going along, as well as my mum and dad, Lucas and Sarah and Nicola and David.

Luna was also coming along seeing as she was basically family and Sophia was going to be there for Con also.

I took a last look at my outfit in the mirror. It was a yellow denim skirt and a plain black T-shirt along with a pair of Docs.

I threw on my sunglasses before grabbing my bag which had everything me and Lily needed, my phone and lastly Lily.

As if I'm cue I heard Brad open the door. 'Hey babe.' He said as he entered the living room. 'Hey, how was soundcheck?' I asked as he took Lily from me.

'It was good, sad it was our last ever one. We decided to invite some fans in and make it extra special.' He told me.

I knew he was going to miss it so much, he was going to miss the touring, the preforming and no doubt the writing. But I know he won't give up, he's still going to keep on writing and producing.

He has a burning passion for music, I've never seen anyone as passionate about anything in my life before.

Even when Lily was born, he managed to balance his family life and work life brilliantly.

But now, it had to come to an end, as did all good things. Everyone was getting married, having children, relationships were becoming more serious.

And in fact, everyone was growing up. They couldn't do this forever, even though I know all 4 of them wanted to.

Anytime Brad was talking about touring, or anything music related his eyes would light up and a smile would play on his lips.