'so deeply in love with each other'

It was now Sunday. Our last night in Edinburgh. We'd all had such an amazing time. Yesterday everyone flew back home, bar me and Brad.

It was about 5PM meaning we'd about 24 hours left here. Most of the nights we'd spent partying in clubs. Most nights me and Brad had sex. Most mornings we all woke up with hangovers, but we still went out and seen the city.

Since it was our last night we thought we'd go out for dinner then take a walk along the beach like we did before.

I done my makeup and straightened my hair before changing into black flowy trousers and a lacy red bodysuit underneath. I put on my black old skool Vans seeing as we would be walking the beach. I grabbed my black leather jacket and put it on before making my way down to find Brad in the living room.

He was dressed grey dressy trousers and a plain white button up shirt tucked in, also wearing his Vans. He got up off the sofa and grabbed his coat before we left.

-

We made our way to a steakhouse that was about a 10 minute walk from the beach. When we finished there we walked through the streets to the beach.

-

We walked along, same as the other day. The beach was so peaceful. The only people being on it me and Brad. We walked to a rock on the beach, sitting down on it and just enjoying each other's company before hopping back to the taxi and to the house.

-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I stretched over to hit it off. Yet again I woke up naked next to a naked Brad. We both climbed out of bed and got a shower before going to make breakfast

It was 11:30AM by the time we finished breakfast. Our flight was at 6PM meaning we had around 3 hours left before we had to leave and drive to the airport.

We got ready and headed to the shopping centre that was nearby the house. We browsed around and bought a few things before going in for coffee.

3:30PM came by quicker than I would have liked. We packed the car and locked up the house, giving the keys back to the owner who lives next door.

The drive to the airport was about 40 minutes. I plugged my phone to the aux and played me and Brad's shared playlist. I looked to Brad to see him smiling as he looked out the window, one of our song came on.

-

We've now boarded the plane. We grabbed a Burger King in the airport.

We were sat in the same seats as last time. Apart from this time there was an older lady sat beside Brad.

'You comfortable enough love?' Brad asked sweetly. 'Yeah thanks, you comfy?' I asked to which he nodded.

He grabbed a packet of humbug mints from his backpack, offering both me and the lady beside us one. 'Aw thank you love!' The woman replied as she took one.

As we were taking off, Brad handed me an earphone to listen to music with him. I rested my head on his shoulder as he put his hand on my thigh, rubbing circles through my clothing.

Brad's POV

Eloise had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I put up the arm rest between us and laid her down across my lap. I played with her hair and stroked her cheek as she lay peacefully.

'It's a lovely sight.' The lady beside me spoke up. I turned to look at her. 'I've never seen a couple as young as you two, both so deeply in love with each other. It's nice to see, don't let her go.' She said passion. 'Thank you. I really do love her.' I said looking down at the girl I love lying on my lap.

'It's no problem love. And may I just say your babies would be absolutely gorgeous.' I chuckled at what she said before we just got into conversation.

We were about to land so I shook Eloise to wake her for landing. She stretched and looked at me, smiling widely. She leaned over and kissed me softly before pulling the arm rest down.

-

We said goodbye to the lady beside us before heading to get our bags, my parents were picking us up again. It was around 7:30PM so it wasn't that dark as it was April.

We got our suitcases then headed to find my parents. 'You know I heard what you and that lady was talking about.' She said looking at me and smiling. 'Yeah?' She nodded. 'I meant every word I said.' I told her.

'I know you did. I one hundred percent feel the same about you.' She whispered, kissing my cheek.

We spotted my parents and greeted them before putting the bags in the car and climbing in. Ready for our drive home.

-

Tonight El was going to stay at ours, my mum was going to make us dinner and have a movie night.

'So kiddos, how was Edinburgh.' My dad asked from the drivers seat. 'Oh it was amazing! I definitely would love to go back.' El spoke with excitement. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it as she smiled at me.

The journey home just consisted of the 4 of us talking. I'm really glad Eloise gets along with my family and they like her, as well as she likes them.

Once we were in, my mum went to the kitchen to make dinner. Me and Eloise took our bags to my room and chilled for a while before going down for dinner.

A/N this is basically just a filler chapter x