'it will all work out'

Brad's POV
I don't know why I told her to leave. Fuck. I've messed up. I've messed up big time. She's the only girl that's come back to me. She's the only girl I've ever loved.

I don't want to give up on us. But whether she wants to, I can't control that. She may find someone else. Someone better than me.

When I think of my life in 10 years. I think of it with my Eloise. I think of us married. I think of us with little Brad's or Eloise's.

She's the girl I took to meet my family. No other girl has met my family.

I've met majority of her family. I haven't met any other girls family.

She's the one who supports me with my career. No other girl has done that. Once they find out they just want the money and fame then they leave.

I still sat at my desk. I had heard the door close meaning she had left. The love of my life.

I didn't move. I sat with tears rolling down my face. I let the one girl I love leave.

I had began writing a song, it was called Sometimes. Eloise may have heard some of it as she was coming up to my room.

A few moments later I heard a knock at my door. I knew it wasn't Eloise, she doesn't knock on my door.

I turned my head to see my mum standing in my door way, her eyes watery.

'Bradley.' She whispered. I looked at the floor and more tears gushed out from my eyes.

My mum guided me to my bed. She sat down beside me. I was now sobbing into her arms.

Just like El would when I had a bad day, or I was stressed or in general was just feeling down.

This action made me miss her more. 'Brad. Please talk to her.' My mum whispered.

'I-I didn't mean to sna-ap at her I-I still lo-ove her.' I sobbed harder.

'I know you do. And I know she still loves you. Wait until you're ready. It will all work out.' She whispered, comforting me.

Eloise's POV
I sat in my car. Still outside of his house.

He looked miserable, as do I.

He sounded hurt, just what I'm feeling.

He looked like he needed a cuddle, like I need one.

My heart shattered when I heard him say that. 'Get the fuck out'

That's when I knew that I officially had broken him.

On my way home, I called to the off licence. I grabbed a bottle of Vodka and paid for it.

Once I got home I dressed into one of his shirts and my underwear. I went into the living room and put on his music.

I sat on the sofa, drinking away my emotions.

Although that didn't help.