'the only thing that will boost my cockiness is you baby'

Today was the day we were leaving for tour.

Me and my parents ended up staying round Brad's place after dinner the other night.

The next day we went home and I spent the rest of the day with my family.

It was 8AM and the tour started in Sheffield today. Me and Brad were getting the train to Sheffield with Con and Sophia.

I said goodbye to my parents and Nicola who stayed at my parents last night. Nicola drove me to Brad's house then she was taking us to the station.

Anne Marie and Derek walked out to the door waving at us. They were coming to the show tonight but they didn't need to leave until later.

Seeing as it was the first day of tour the boys needed to be at the arena earlier to run through the whole set.

Brad put his suitcase in the boot and brought his backpack into the back seats with him.

'Mornin'.' He chirped. 'Morning.' Me and Nicola replied. I turned around and Brad leaned in for a kiss. 'Aw would you look at you two.' Nicola cooed.

We both just chuckled as Nicola asked us questions. 'So are you excited for tour? How many dates is are you doing? I'll have to try and get to a date.'

I groaned. 'One question at a time.' She raised her arms in surrender and I heard Brad laugh to himself from the back seats.

'Yeah I cant wait to be back on the road again, especially since El is joining us. I think we're doing around 12 tour dates but that's for the UK leg of the tour. And yeah I could get you and your parents backstage passes for any dates.' Brad spoke full of enthusiasm making me smile.

Brad and Nicola continued their conversation as I zoned out.

Obviously they had noticed I zoned out but as soon as I heard Nicola mention me and Brad's sex life I snapped back into real life.

'Nicola.' I whined. 'Eloise. We tell each other everything, no need to act embarrassed.' She said smugly.

I turned around and mouthed 'sorry' to a very flustered looking Brad.

'Brad I'd take it as a complement that she talks good about you.' Nicola continued. 'Yeah what does she say?' Brad asked, I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

'Just how good you are in bed and she'd let you rail her any day-' She didn't get to continue as I interrupted her.

'Nicola! Don't say that it will only boost his ego and cockiness!' I scolded her. 'Oh so you're not denning it? The only thing that will boost my cockiness is you baby.' He said sarcastically. Nicola let out a loud roar of laughter as I turned around and slapped Brad's arm.

He sat there smirking. Fuck I am going to wipe that smirk straight off of that pretty little face!

-

We've arrived in Sheffield! It's after 12PM now and we've just got off of the train. We met Con and Sophia at Birmingham train station not long after Nicola dropped us off.

We all wheeled our suitcases and carried our bags. Once we got off the platform and into the station there were a few girls standing in a group, I could see them looking towards us. They must be fans.

I tapped Brad and pointed slightly to the group. He nodded then shouted over to Con. They made their way towards the group of girls, me and Sophia followed behind them and stood a bit away from them.

I watched as the girls smiled and hugged the boys, talking to them, asking if they're excited for tour and the boys asking if they're coming along.

I've known Brad 10 months now, and I'm so proud of him. We've already had such an amazing time together in the space of time we've known each other.

For once, I was delighted that my train was delayed.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a girl who was stood beside Brad. 'I love your jacket!' She said. 'Thank you so much.' I replied. I looked to Brad to see him grinning at me, he had picked and bought me the jacket.

There was only the last 2 girls left and we ended up standing talking to them for a while. They looked as if they were around 17 and they were so sweet.

-

We arrived at the venue. The taxi dropped us off at the back of the arena. Brad and Con had their lanyards that they hung from the hoops of their jeans. Joe had one for both me and Sophia inside seeing as we were the last to arrive.

As we went in Joe told us to all leave our suitcases at the end of the corridor and they'd be brought to the hotel for us.

The boys were all buzzing to go and see what the stage looked like. The all ran like kids from backstage to the main arena. As Brad was about to go out to see the stage, he turned around and held his hand out for me.

Once he got a grip of my hand he went running to the stage, pulling me with his.

'This is fucking mad.' He said. Turning from the stage and looking at the arena. His face held the biggest smile ever.

Brad's POV
It's madness how we started playing in Tris' garage and outside a record company, on the streets. We played small gigs, onto bigger gigs and now. Well now we're here playing arena tours.

I turned to Eloise to find her videoing me and giggling. I jumped towards her and engulfed her into a hug. She put her phone in her pocket and copied my actions.

'I'm so fucking proud of you.' She whispered in my ear. My heart swelled, knowing she supported me and my career meant so much.

Usually if I'm seen with anyone fans claim they're using me for fame and money. I hate to say it but most of the time it's true.

That's why I stick to my best friends being Con, James and Tris, and my old mates from Birmingham.

But when I met Eloise. There was something different.

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket.

'eloisesmith added to their story'

I clicked on the notification and it brought up El's story. It was the video she had taken a few minutes ago of me.

I watched it and laughed as I noticed how I smiled and looked around the arena before jumping and hugging El. She captioned it 'so proud of this one, starting their arena tour today'.

I locked my phone and pulled Eloise into a side hug, kissing her temple.